:rolleyes: dildos

Total douche nozzles.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    My buddies response was "did they just get back from a fishing trip?" but i came close to 1911ly pop dang near came out my nose when i saw rhinos response

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Damit!!!! Pepsi threw the nose again!!!!!:xmad:

My buddies response was "did they just get back from a fishing trip?" but i came close to 1911ly pop dang near came out my nose when i saw rhinos response

So sorry! I should have posted a warning. I'm going to blame the oversight on my illness of Saturday night/Sunday morning (which clearly had nothing to do with it).

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    That old debt has been paid many times over. It is now a convenient excuse to act out in idiotic fashion with no reason or change in mind.

Amen to that, had some relatives shot and others sit in a prison camp correcting that injustice. The tab was paid in blood more than 100 years ago.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If we're going to bring up that old stuff, I have a point of contention with Spain and Japan. Reparations will be required.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Amen to that, had some relatives shot and others sit in a prison camp correcting that injustice. The tab was paid in blood more than 100 years ago.

My entire blood line came to this soil under servitude. Involuntary. Only a few survived but enough to make sure the line continued.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This morning on the way to work I listened to Smirconish on XM Radio. He's not at all conservative, and not at all very libertarian minded, so I often disagree with him on things he says.

But he laid out a long and detailed description of the evidence presented to the GJ and opined on why it was presented, what it proved, and what it didn't prove. It was a very fact based presentation.

If people listening who previously thought the jury got it wrong, still thought the jury got it wrong afterwards, they're simply believing a lie because they want it to be true. I wish I had the transcript of that show to post.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    This morning on the way to work I listened to Smirconish on XM Radio. He's not at all conservative, and not at all very libertarian minded, so I often disagree with him on things he says.

But he laid out a long and detailed description of the evidence presented to the GJ and opined on why it was presented, what it proved, and what it didn't prove. It was a very fact based presentation.

If people listening who previously thought the jury got it wrong, still thought the jury got it wrong afterwards, they're simply believing a lie because they want it to be true. I wish I had the transcript of that show to post.

You've nailed it. And it just amazes that is irrelevant to bring up the fact that he just committed a felony robbery moments before. And that he did not cooperate with the officer in the moments before the shooting. To them this kid did no wrong!! Look at the facts. That's all you have to do. Just look at the facts!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That old debt has been paid many times over. It is now a convenient excuse to act out in idiotic fashion with no reason or change in mind.

That debt has never been paid. The people that were victims of those injustices have long since been dead, and never made whole (nor could it be done) for what they underwent.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom