• ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

Obama appointed judge.
    What's more, in a footnote within her 135-page ruling, Totenberg said the evidence in the case "does not suggest that the Plaintiffs are conspiracy theorists of any variety."

"Indeed, some of the nation's leading cybersecurity experts and computer scientists have provided testimony and affidavits on behalf of Plaintiffs' case in the long course of this litigation," she wrote.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    scKz4jY.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Why is the demands that the 2020 election be investigated due to irregularities and even proven illegal voting met with derision and such a different outcome? What is fundamentally different in this case? I keep seeing these cases and looking at what is reported they do not seem substantially different than what we saw in the 2020 presidential election…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

I think this might fit here.
    Allow felons, and possibly 16yo to vote.

The dirty secret behind this will be that voting in prisons will be subject to ballot harvesting by the political machines. Candidates will need to call machine law firms to get a number on how many ballots and how much. Expect a lot more votes than the prison has inmates to show up and big media to look the other way.

I would also expect inmates released after serving time will have their votes "managed" by a parole system loyal to the machine.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The dirty secret behind this will be that voting in prisons will be subject to ballot harvesting by the political machines. Candidates will need to call machine law firms to get a number on how many ballots and how much. Expect a lot more votes than the prison has inmates to show up and big media to look the other way.

I would also expect inmates released after serving time will have their votes "managed" by a parole system loyal to the machine.
    I envy you for having followed John Prine's advice. ;)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why is the demands that the 2020 election be investigated due to irregularities and even proven illegal voting met with derision and such a different outcome? What is fundamentally different in this case? I keep seeing these cases and looking at what is reported they do not seem substantially different than what we saw in the 2020 presidential election…

The media tells the voters that the integrity of the election was very high and the claims should be disregarded. And the people claiming it should be ridiculed and marginalized.

I think specific claims can only be refuted with specific information. And some of those specific claims were answered specifically. Maybe not to your satisfaction. But to a lot of people's satisfaction. And maybe those people who were satisfied just want to be satisfied so they buy it.

And, were all the specific claims (And I'm not talking about the Sidney Powell Kracken bull ****) answered at all? I don't know, but 2020 is about as over as it could possibly be. I think it's better to focus on not allowing that to happen again to the extent any of us can help it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

– Among those who cast mail-in ballots in 2020, nearly equal percentages of Democrats, Republicans and unaffiliated voters admitted to fraudulent activities. For example, 19% of Republicans, 16% of Democrats and 17% of unaffiliated voters who cast 2020 mail-in ballots say they signed a ballot or ballot envelope on behalf of a friend or family member. On the question of voting in a state where they were no longer a permanent resident. more Republican mail-in voters (24%) than Democrats (17%) or unaffiliated voters (11%) admitted doing so.

:n00b:

1. Kinda blows the **** out of the INGO theory of Democrat election fraud, ey?
    2. But. One might claim Republicans don't lie as much as Democrats. :): Or, that we should assume "unaffiliated" all voted for Biden.
    3. Regardless. Voter ID. Vote on election day. Not election week. Not election month. One day. In person. Period.
    4. It's not easy to vote on someone else's behalf, when voting is in person with voter ID on election day.
    5. It's not easy to sign someone else's ballot, when voting is in person with voter ID on election day.
    6. It's not as easy to vote in a state you don't reside in when voting in person with voter ID on election day.
    7. It's not as easy for blue haired bimbos to harvest ballots by promising beta males who can't get dates a handy, when voting is in person with voter ID on election day because they have to get them to venture out of mom's basement.
    8. It takes a corrupt election staff to stuff ballots when voting is required in person with voter ID on election day.

Last edited:

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    more Republican mail-in voters (24%) than Democrats (17%) or unaffiliated voters (11%) admitted doing so.

"Admitted"

How many dems would actually admit it? I'll bet the %age of dems willing to admit it is much lower. Conservatives are typically more "honest" and willing to own up to it (imo).

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "Admitted"

How many dems would actually admit it? I'll bet the %age of dems willing to admit it is much lower. Conservatives are typically more "honest" and willing to own up to it (imo).

I have decided that I should number my points so that I can just refer to them. Go back and read point #2. I had already predicted your complaint.

And you might read the rest of it. I think points 3 through 8 are pretty good.

Top Bottom