• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I think many Trump supporters might be tempted to use this as confirmation that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. But from the other article, a lot of that admitted fraud was Republicans.

Using a conservative estimate, it appears likely that more than 14 million ballots cast in 2020 were fraudulent.

There's no way to litigate whose side cheated most. I know as conservatives our instinct is to use our powers of reasons to rationalize why it's them and not us. I don't think this should be used to justify anything but reforming our voting system.

At most, and actually this is a lot, this poll should make it obvious that mail in ballots are much more fraud potent than voting in person on election day using a valid state issued ID. A trustworthy voting system is vital to a free society. We don't have that now.

Government and media insisting that our elections have high integrity, despite the inherent fraud potential mail-in ballots cause, is like the fox insisting that the defenses they set up for the hen house will ensure the chickens' safety. I don't believe you.

I think it's easy to fix it.

1) In person voting. With exception of absentee ballots, used exclusively for their intended purpose, i.e., people who can't be there to vote at their precinct on election day, and elderly/shut-ins, not capable of physically making it to a polling center.

2) Voter ID. You have to be a resident of the district in which you are voting. It's fair to make you verify that. It's not hard. It's easier than getting a ***damn "vaccine passport" for **** sake.

3) Vote on election day only during polling hours (with the exception of valid absentee ballots).

We could add more but I think these three are stupid simple to implement.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think many Trump supporters might be tempted to use this as confirmation that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. But from the other article, a lot of that admitted fraud was Republicans.

Using a conservative estimate, it appears likely that more than 14 million ballots cast in 2020 were fraudulent.

There's no way to litigate whose side cheated most. I know as conservatives our instinct is to use our powers of reasons to rationalize why it's them and not us. I don't think this should be used to justify anything but reforming our voting system.

At most, and actually this is a lot, this poll should make it obvious that mail in ballots are much more fraud potent than voting in person on election day using a valid state issued ID. A trustworthy voting system is vital to a free society. We don't have that now.

Government and media insisting that our elections have high integrity, despite the inherent fraud potential mail-in ballots cause, is like the fox insisting that the defenses they set up for the hen house will ensure the chickens' safety. I don't believe you.

I think it's easy to fix it.

1) In person voting. With exception of absentee ballots, used exclusively for their intended purpose, i.e., people who can't be there to vote at their precinct on election day, and elderly/shut-ins, not capable of physically making it to a polling center.

2) Voter ID. You have to be a resident of the district in which you are voting. It's fair to make you verify that. It's not hard. It's easier than getting a ***damn "vaccine passport" for **** sake.

3) Vote on election day only during polling hours (with the exception of valid absentee ballots).

We could add more but I think these three are stupid simple to implement.
    Something not often mentioned is the elections offices giving election data to outside parties before the election is done. This should stop, hard stop.

You blue hair that gives the handy knows who to give the handy to from data the election officials gave to the nonprofit Zuckerberg gave his money to…

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

– Among those who cast mail-in ballots in 2020, nearly equal percentages of Democrats, Republicans and unaffiliated voters admitted to fraudulent activities. For example, 19% of Republicans, 16% of Democrats and 17% of unaffiliated voters who cast 2020 mail-in ballots say they signed a ballot or ballot envelope on behalf of a friend or family member. On the question of voting in a state where they were no longer a permanent resident. more Republican mail-in voters (24%) than Democrats (17%) or unaffiliated voters (11%) admitted doing so.

:n00b:

1. Kinda blows the **** out of the INGO theory of Democrat election fraud, ey?
    2. But. One might claim Republicans don't lie as much as Democrats. :): Or, that we should assume "unaffiliated" all voted for Biden.
    3. Regardless. Voter ID. Vote on election day. Not election week. Not election month. One day. In person. Period.
    4. It's not easy to vote on someone else's behalf, when voting is in person with voter ID on election day.
    5. It's not easy to sign someone else's ballot, when voting is in person with voter ID on election day.
    6. It's not as easy to vote in a state you don't reside in when voting in person with voter ID on election day.
    7. It's not as easy for blue haired bimbos to harvest ballots by promising beta males who can't get dates a handy, when voting is in person with voter ID on election day because they have to get them to venture out of mom's basement.
    8. It takes a corrupt election staff to stuff ballots when voting is required in person with voter ID on election day.
    NEVER! Don't you dare take away my early voting!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

The Heartland/Rasmussen poll, released on Dec. 12, suggests concerning levels of voter fraud in the 2020 election, bolstering President Trump's longstanding claim that he was cheated out of a victory amid an explosion in mail-in ballots combined with state-level moves by the courts that made it easier to cheat.

The new survey shows 17 percent of mail-in voters admitting to voting in a state where they are no longer permanent residents; 21 percent filling out ballots for others; 17 percent signing ballots for family members without consent, and 8 percent reporting offers of "pay" or "reward" for their vote.

Over 43 percent of 2020 votes were cast by mail, which is the highest percentage in U.S. history.

"Taken together, the results of these survey questions appear to show that voter fraud was widespread in the 2020 election, especially among those who cast mail-in ballots," the Heartland Institute, a conservative and libertarian public policy think tank, said in a statement.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The Heartland/Rasmussen poll, released on Dec. 12, suggests concerning levels of voter fraud in the 2020 election, bolstering President Trump's longstanding claim that he was cheated out of a victory amid an explosion in mail-in ballots combined with state-level moves by the courts that made it easier to cheat.

The new survey shows 17 percent of mail-in voters admitting to voting in a state where they are no longer permanent residents; 21 percent filling out ballots for others; 17 percent signing ballots for family members without consent, and 8 percent reporting offers of "pay" or "reward" for their vote.

Over 43 percent of 2020 votes were cast by mail, which is the highest percentage in U.S. history.

"Taken together, the results of these survey questions appear to show that voter fraud was widespread in the 2020 election, especially among those who cast mail-in ballots," the Heartland Institute, a conservative and libertarian public policy think tank, said in a statement.
    Let's not get too carried away. Republicans admitted to cheating more than democrats or independents. Of course one could claim independents joined the democrats to cheat for Biden. And that's quite plausible. But not proven. You don't prove fraud with polls conducted by phone.

As I've been saying, at most this poll is a bigger indictment of the present and future than it is about 2020. It serves evidence that strongly suggests mail-in voting is way more fraud prone than in-person voting on election day with voter ID requirements.

It's still does not make voting fraud-proof. But, it does tend to almost eliminate the fraud coming from ordinary voters. It can still come from election officials themselves. But it drastically reduces fraud to levels that wouldn't typically affect national elections.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

So in other words they are going to actively suppress anything conservative, and allow anything leftist.

Because Russia, China, and Iran would rather have Joe Biden running the USA than Trump.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Election integrity or JK’s convenience? Oh how should I choose? :dunno:

Sorry. You voted on election day for years. You can handle it.
    A false dichotomy.

Please explain to me how there is an compromise in election integrity if I use the same machines, with the same poll works, but I do it on November 1st?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    A false dichotomy.

Please explain to me how there is an compromise in election integrity if I use the same machines, with the same poll works, but I do it on November 1st?
    Because those early counts are most certainly known to some people, thus giving them opportunity to manipulate them if they're not going the way they want.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Because those early counts are most certainly known to some people, thus giving them opportunity to manipulate them if they're not going the way they want.
    Well, first you have to prove to me that they are counting early.

Then you have to explain why there exist a way for someone to manipulate them.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Giuliani might as well dig a hole, jump in it and bury himself. They are hammering him up one side and down the other in the courts.
    I do agree with him that the $148 million is ridiculous. Pretty sure those two workers couldn't show $148 million worth of "real" damages.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom