• ...and so much more!
  • Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    I have this... issue. I tend to laugh when people start throwing fits like children.

I was sitting at the bus stop playing my guitar and waiting on my kids' bus. This...ample... woman tried to pass a stopped bus, and I took her picture.

She didn't like that. She claimed and had the right because her kid was on that particular bus. I didn't see how that mattered, but couldn't bring myself to argue the point. She obviously wasn't the brightest tool in the attic, and so I just let myself laugh and wave at her.

This propensity is going to get me in a fight one of these days, but I swear I can't help it.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I can't stand tailgaters (not the pregame kind), either behind me or in front of me. Why get up on someone's ass only to ride your own brakes? It's ****ing stupid.
    I do not tailgate. I meant I am trying to leave 4 seconds instead of 2 seconds between myself and the vehicle ahead. That extra room allows more reaction time and less brake use. I too detest tailgaters, especially when I'm on the motorcycle.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I do not tailgate. I meant I am trying to leave 4 seconds instead of 2 seconds between myself and the vehicle ahead. That extra room allows more reaction time and less brake use. I too detest tailgaters, especially when I'm on the motorcycle.

I like this!

Gives me plenty of room to pass.

:runaway:

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Tailgaters while on my motorcycle really bother me. I mean, I look in my mirror and see someone in an suv on their phone 10' behind me. More than once I found a place to pull over and let them go.

Don

Top Bottom