• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm in favor of Pete because of his youth and intellect. Not having experience actually works in his favor in my view.
    Spoken like someone who’s never visited Bootyjuice’s city. The whole of the place is a tenement, their beautiful newish homeless center was bought and paid for by ND, and strategically placed downtown because ND couldn’t relocate it to ****cago. The guy cannot even run a crappy small city, but you and he think he’s ready for the big show? Well, I guess O gave it a shot and we managed to survive?:rolleyes:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm in favor of Pete because of his youth and intellect. Not having experience actually works in his favor in my view.

You tried to tell me you weren't a gun grabber, but you just admitted you are.

https://medium.com/the-moment-by-pe...-posed-by-hate-and-the-gun-lobby-5752a68c954e

Pete Buttigeig said:
    2. Ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. In the two decades since Columbine, America has barely changed its national gun laws, besides letting anassault weapons ban expire. As a veteran, I know that military-grade weapons have no place in our neighborhoods. The same is true for high-capacity magazines, some of which can hold up to 100 rounds of ammunition and significantly increase a shooter’s ability to injure and kill large numbers of people quickly without needing to reload. We’ve already decided that certain weaponry — like tanks and rockets — are unacceptable in civilian hands. Congress should similarly reinstitute a federal assault weapons ban and ban magazines that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

Who are you to tell me I don't need my rifles or my magazines?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't think the nation cares about ND. If he makes it past the primaries, I'm sure it will be investigated in depth.

Trump drove companies, cities and subcontractors into the ditch. You think he's shown any better performance since then?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You tried to tell me you weren't a gun grabber, but you just admitted you are.

https://medium.com/the-moment-by-pe...-posed-by-hate-and-the-gun-lobby-5752a68c954e

Who are you to tell me I don't need my rifles or my magazines?

It always comes out eventually. That’s why I said, I don’t care if they’re barely left of center, they all vote for the same crazy loonies, hell with all of em. I’m done trying to compromise with the left and being the bigger person.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It always comes out eventually. That’s why I said, I don’t care if they’re barely left of center, they all vote for the same crazy loonies, hell with all of em. I’m done trying to compromise with the left and being the bigger person.

Me too, trials should be held for these traitors to the United States people and their accessories(voters.)

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I don't think the nation cares about ND. If he makes it past the primaries, I'm sure it will be investigated in depth.

Trump drove companies, cities and subcontractors into the ditch. You think he's shown any better performance since then?
    Yes, I’ve had the best three years since I opened my business! Hell, I’ll bet handouts to the Dems have even increased since everyone who wants a job pretty much has one?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I doubt that, your chosen candidates’ policies prove that you’re ok robbing from the producers to give to those who don’t.

No see, he isn't okay with doing the dirty work or he'd do it himself. He'll just push a button to put guns to people's heads to execute policy he likes, and think that absolves him of any responsibility for his actions.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I doubt that, your chosen candidates’ policies prove that you’re ok robbing from the producers to give to those who don’t.

Say something nice and the response is a kick in the shins. OK.

You assume I've "chosen" a candidate. I haven't, but I really don't give two ****s what you think.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    No see, he isn't okay with doing the dirty work or he'd do it himself. He'll just push a button to put guns to people's heads to execute policy he likes, and think that absolves him of any responsibility for his actions.

You realize I'm an FFL, don't you? I've been one for almost 12 years.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Say something nice and the response is a kick in the shins. OK.

You assume I've "chosen" a candidate. I haven't, but I really don't give two ****s what you think.
    I assumed nothing, which is why I attempted to use the plural possessive of candidate. You’re OBVIOUSLY not voting Trump, and ALL the opposition candidates want to rob from the producers...

Oh, and I really don’t care what you give ****s about, as you and those who think and vote as you, are the enemy to my way of life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom