• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    So with all of the challenges around COVID, does Trump ditch the 2020 'Keep America Great' slogan and go back to 2016 and 'Make America Great Again'?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How do you figure? He was as deeply a closeted progressive as any dem that won a national election since WWII.

Just listen to his two inaugural speeches. His first was the most progressive since Jimmy Carter. His second was even more aggressive, the most progressive I've heard in my lifetime. But. Obama didn't lead as progressively as he talked. I think that's his pragmatic side. I think he knew how to stay inside the window as he pushed it to the left. That's something the more radical progressives like AOC did not understand. They're operating WAY outside the window and their strategy to deal with the pushback is to cancel those mother****ers.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Don't forget biden calling black kids roaches and bragging about his squid-go-pro.

I can't imagine anybody being happy about the prospect of biden being the "leader" of the free world.
    Hey now, lets not forget his inspirational words that poor kids are just as smart as white kids.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Citing NPR as a credible source,

I may have misjudged you.

https://www.npr.org/2017/11/03/5619...-additional-signed-agreement-with-dnc-in-2015

What, exactly, did the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign agree to in 2015, before any votes had been cast in the Democratic primary?

The question has roiled Democratic politics since Thursday morning, when Politico published an excerpt of Donna Brazile's upcoming book about the 2016 presidential race.

Brazile took over the DNC as interim chair following Debbie Wasserman Schultz's sudden resignation during the Democratic National Convention. Once she was at the party's helm, Brazile wrote that she discovered an agreement that "specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party's finances, strategy, and all the money raised. Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff."

You were saying?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Citing NPR as a credible source,

I may have misjudged you.
    There was a slew of articles that supported the claim that Hilary was funding the DNC for the 2016 campaign. Those articles are supported by the published memo, and Donna Brazile. So, are you merely objecting to the source, or are you disagreeing that the 2016 DNC was in Hilary's pocket?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Neither.

I approve of the source.

There was a slew of articles that supported the claim that Hilary was funding the DNC for the 2016 campaign. Those articles are supported by the published memo, and Donna Brazile. So, are you merely objecting to the source, or are you disagreeing that the 2016 DNC was in Hilary's pocket?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    He's saying that you are smarter than you look.

I'd disagree with that sentiment.
    You can disagree all you want. Were you smarter than I you would have no issue in rebutting what I say instead of trying to make personal jabs.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I did apologize upthread for questioning whether you made your comment out of whole cloth. There was a "Sorry." there. Perhaps you missed it.

But, "personal" is what you and a few others enjoy. So, I'm more than capable of mano a mano, amigo.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I did apologize upthread for questioning whether you made your comment out of whole cloth. There was a "Sorry." there. Perhaps you missed it.

But, "personal" is what you and a few others enjoy. So, I'm more than capable of mano a mano, amigo.
    I stuck to the points raised, not the person. If you have issues with others I'm not here to answer on their behalf.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    donald_ivanka_child_small.jpg

Look at her! Trying to get away and can't!

Oh the humanity!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You folks should really take a look at https://joebiden.info/ It's a riot.

[FONT=&amp]Uncle Joe is back and ready to take a hands-on approach to America’s problems! Joe Biden has a good feel for the American people and can smell what they really want deep down. Joe is ready for a fight and will give a good ol’ fashioned pounding to anybody who gets in his way![/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Biden2020[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    donald_ivanka_child_small.jpg

Look at her! Trying to get away and can't!

Oh the humanity!
    In which picture are you seeing that? Have you spoken with everyone in the room who was there? Are there legal filings from his daughter? Are you now suddenly ok with images allegedly taken out of context? What happened to this being how some families interact?

:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom