• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think Bloomberg will get shelled on ST and he'll be the one getting the call to 'take one for the team'. Not sure what you give a billionaire who has everything for a reward, SecTreas?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I think Bloomberg will get shelled on ST and he'll be the one getting the call to 'take one for the team'. Not sure what you give a billionaire who has everything for a reward, SecTreas?

I dunno. Or ambassador to the Court of St James.

I look at the map....and it says "Biden" to me.

st_delegate_map-xlarge.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Buttigieg to endorse Biden... just heard this (sorry if it's been mentioned already) on WTHR.

ETA: So is Klobuchar.
    Yeah I think there was some behind the curtain wheeling and dealing going on with this development here.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    In order of severity against 2A, I'd stack them: Mini-Mike, Bernie, then Joe.

You should be more mindful of what happens in Congress and what a democrat president would do with a supreme court nominee for Ginsburg's replacement. Bernie is probably the most likely to go pretty far left. Joe most likely to bring a left of center, but not too far left of center nominee. Mini-Mike is an unknown at this point. He might even go more to the right on a nominee than Joe.

Bloomie is hell-bent on disarming America and you don't know what kind of Supreme Court Justice he would pick? :rofl:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It is so obvious - everybody knows - except you.

Simpletonian logic. Certainly a strong anti-gun advocate. However, he is also strong on law and order. He may say he didn't like stop&frisk, but I would suspect he got a stiffy everytime the cops stopped someone.

So.....Does he side with law and order or anti-gun? I don't think that you'll find those to be both compelling leftie sentiments.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bloomie is hell-bent on disarming America and you don't know what kind of Supreme Court Justice he would pick? :rofl:

You don't either, bud.

Rather than troll, you could have provided a view...but that requires thinking.

If any sane right minded person has paid any attention to Mini-Mike he is hell bent on disarming. In this a huge move would be a left of left nominee. It would be his thing I am sure. Just by what he has done and said so far.

But hey, what do I know.....:):

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Mike has clearly done some reading on the French Revolution with his comments about the sans-coulottes. I'm betting he sees himself in the role of an aristocrat rather than a Jacobin. He must see an armed populace as something the leadership class should fear. Sad really, America today is not 18th century France.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You don't either, bud.

Rather than troll, you could have provided a view...but that requires thinking.
    Gun control is Bloomy’s signature issue. No way would he pick someone who is moderate on guns. Might be moderate on other issues. Not on guns.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Mike has clearly done some reading on the French Revolution with his comments about the sans-coulottes. I'm betting he sees himself in the role of an aristocrat rather than a Jacobin. He must see an armed populace as something the leadership class should fear. Sad really, America today is not 18th century France.

I see sans-culottes literally means 'without breeches'

Has LT6 betrayed us?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Gun control is Bloomy’s signature issue. No way would he pick someone who is moderate on guns. Might be moderate on other issues. Not on guns.

Yeah. It’s no mean feat to find a gun grabber that happens to check off enough of the other boxes to be considered “well qualified” or moderate or whatever one’s preferred adjective is. The judiciary is full of those types.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Simpletonian logic. Certainly a strong anti-gun advocate. However, he is also strong on law and order. He may say he didn't like stop&frisk, but I would suspect he got a stiffy everytime the cops stopped someone.

So.....Does he side with law and order or anti-gun? I don't think that you'll find those to be both compelling leftie sentiments.

You have a real talent there, maybe a future in legacy media while they last, whomever you like, they just magically are really for the best interests of the people, you just know it. And of course Trump always has a nefarious intent for anything he does. Yep, fit right in at MSNBC or CNN...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom