• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks, the 20% of us democrats who own guns, the 14% of us who believe abortions should be illegal and the 45% of us who believe abortion should be legal under only certain circumstances believe your opinion to be:

1)in error
    2)not researched
    3)lacking support.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/246278/abortion-trends-party.aspx

I guess you're right.
    I was just going by Mayor Pete saying there was no place for a pro-life person in the Democrat party and Mighty Joe wanting to put "Hell, yes, I'm going to take your guns" Beto in charge of gun policy.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Donna Brazile tells Ronna McDaniel to "Go to H***" for saying the Democrat Convention would be rigged against Bernie Sanders.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/03/donna-brazile-ronna-mcdaniel-go-to-hell-119492

This is hilarious because Brazile fed debate questions to Hiliary in 2016 to give her an advantage and was fired from CNN for doing so.

I'm beginning to think Democrats take a Hypocrite Oath.

Why would the Russians try and thwart the election of one of their own comrades? (Sanders)

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Is anyone else curious about the coincidental timing that the "Hillary" documentary is opening on Hulu, giving Hillary reason to do a publicity tour on the talk show circuit?
    She's bashing Bernie and talking examples of issues she supported for decades before they became fashionable (as a warmup to being an option in a contested convention?).

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Thanks, the 20% of us democrats who own guns, the 14% of us who believe abortions should be illegal and the 45% of us who believe abortion should be legal under only certain circumstances believe your opinion to be:

1)in error
    2)not researched
    3)lacking support.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/246278/abortion-trends-party.aspx

That's 2 major issues that you are completely out of lockstep with your party and its platform/most prominent figures. I have to wonder what keeps you identifying as a Democrat. Top candidates vowing to confiscate guns from law-abiding Americans is a non-starter for me.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Should be an interesting evening. Dems are scared ****less Warren will lose her home state of Mass and drop out, helping Bernie.

Possibly the last chance Biden has to run up the score on Bernie with Fauxcahontas still in the race.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom