• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    No, but those suggesting he may/may not have supported Trump aren't specifying what Reagan-time-period being discussed.

How about: NEVER.

If you're saying that republicans with Alzheimer's are clearly in favor of Trump, then I'd probably say: tell me something new. :)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Done and done.

[h=1]The Democratic Party thread[/h]
    Go for it gals and guys.

giphy.gif

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Nope, not in a million years. Reagan was way more of a man than Trump. You cross Ronnie, and he’d put his foot in your @$&. Sad state on what his party has become... coddling the Norks and Russians? Nope.

Coming from a man that has shown disdain for Reagan in the past, that is interesting.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah... that's actually is a streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch.

Not one person has mentioned the anti-tank performance of this wall. And I figure it's been at least a hundred years since there's been any concern of a military land invasion to the US.

So if this is a military expenditure within the purview of the DoD, then it's the biggest boondoggle ever.
    I hope the wall doesn’t have to be mil spec.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe you missed it but Bush, obummer and Trump have all sent National Guard troops to the border.
    Well, at least that’s an “emergency” kind of solution. Building a wall is not. It’s a long term solution that would need congress to fund it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Biden is the perfect choice. Put him in the Oval Office. He's past the point where he can do anything other than tell stories about things that never happened (to him/to others). He dresses nice. Don't let the kiddies come too near and change the subject if he asks you to rub him anywhere on his body.

He won't change the status quo, so you Repubicans should be happy.

He doesn't Tweet. I don't think he's ever used Facebook.

Perfect.
    He’ll sign any, um, bodily fluid stained wet dream legislation a progressive legislative can concoct. There would need to be a completely Republican congress to ensure nothing got done. And even then I wount trust that nothing would get accidentally done. So. Hard no.

Last edited:

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Thank you for the clarification.
    In my opinion, better. I regret not voting for her.

I’ve always thought of you as a rational person, even if we disagree on some things. Also, I’m not really a Trump fan, but I think it was clear in the last election and has become abundantly clear during this election cycle that the Democrat Party has been pretty well hijacked by leftist ideology. Even if a large number of the democratic’s constituents have remained reasonable people, there is little doubt that the leaders at the highest levels are consumed by it. There is no doubt that if they ever get a super majority in three branches, they will repeal the 2nd Amendment. Same with inacting “hate speech” laws. Same with getting rid of the electoral college. Would be curious to hear what aspects of those things you’re in favor of and why.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I’ve always thought of you as a rational person, even if we disagree on some things. Also, I’m not really a Trump fan, but I think it was clear in the last election and has become abundantly clear during this election cycle that the Democrat Party has been pretty well hijacked by leftist ideology. Even if a large number of the democratic’s constituents have remained reasonable people, there is little doubt that the leaders at the highest levels are consumed by it. There is no doubt that if they ever get a super majority in three branches, they will repeal the 2nd Amendment. Same with inacting “hate speech” laws. Same with getting rid of the electoral college. Would be curious to hear what aspects of those things you’re in favor of and why.

None. I do think that the electoral college should probably be re-evaluated in some way though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom