• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    This is a hypothetical question meaning there is no right answer, or the answer cannot possibly be known, correct?

Somewhat hypothetical. Both candidates obviously have different stances on policy, so not entirely hypothetical I would say. In your opinion, would the country have been better off if Hillary had been elected.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It's not meant to be negative. I got the word from Trump supporters themselves. The logo, that I've seen, is a elephant with Trump hair. Surely you know if I wanted to come up with something negative, it wouldn't be so hard to do so. I could have just as easily said Republicucks.:dunno:

You're not a slick as you think. :twocents:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Somewhat hypothetical. Both candidates obviously have different stances on policy, so not entirely hypothetical I would say. In your opinion, would the country have been better off if Hillary had been elected.

Thank you for the clarification.
    In my opinion, better. I regret not voting for her.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You're not a slick as you think. :twocents:
    ^This^ ANY reference to Trump supporters is a negative when it comes from Kut. He can try to disguise it any way he wants. And as far as Trumplicans being the 'Know nothing party" well they sure knew enough to get Trump elected in 2016 and they will do it again in 2020. Something the Bidendopes will never be able to say.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ^This^ ANY reference to Trump supporters is a negative when it comes from Kut. He can try to disguise it any way he wants. And as far as Trumplicans being the 'Know nothing party" well they sure knew enough to get Trump elected in 2016 and they will do it again in 2020. Something the Bidendopes will never be able to say.

Why is the world would I want to disguise my negative views about Trump supporters?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's not meant to be negative. I got the word from Trump supporters themselves. The logo, that I've seen, is a elephant with Trump hair. Surely you know if I wanted to come up with something negative, it wouldn't be so hard to do so. I could have just as easily said Republicucks. :dunno:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kutnupe14 again.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kutnupe14 again.

Thank you. Here's the logo.

trumplican-i-only-identify-with-the-trumplican-party-34959628.png

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You do not disguise them, that is why we believe everything you say about Trump or his supporters is negative. Therefor many see your use of Trumplican as a pejorative even though you deny it.

Right. I also have used Trumper (70-something times), but have since deferred to Trumplican. Did you also find "Trumper" offensive?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Can you verify that that was created by actual Trump supporters?

Nope, but to be honest, I doubt most of the pro-Trump paraphernalia was created by "Pro-Trump" people. More than likely people that see a chance to make money.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom