Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Which guy for what?

I met s guy at work last semester and we talked about guns and he looked at me like I had the plague. I invited he and his wife over for dinner and the subject came up again and his wife got all kinds of excited and asked if she could go to the range with me. Well, she left to conduct some research in Germany and will be gone until mid-August. He contacted me and asked to go to the range with me. :):

I gave him the choice of 1911 (9mm) and the SP-01 and he did a lot better with the CZ. Another one bites the dust! :rockwoot:

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I just picked up my PCR :rockwoot:

The trigger is pretty nice right out of the box. It's much better than the RAMI I had, which was very gritty before it was Cajunized... I don't think I'll even mess with this one other than to install TFX sights (if they'll fit OK). This is going to be one fine carry gun with CTC grips (I think I may have bought the last NIB set in existence two or three months ago at Bradis, of all places, after searching online for hours), upgraded sights, and a Kadet 2 upper with identical sights on both to practice with.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I met s guy at work last semester and we talked about guns and he looked at me like I had the plague. I invited he and his wife over for dinner and the subject came up again and his wife got all kinds of excited and asked if she could go to the range with me. Well, she left to conduct some research in Germany and will be gone until mid-August. He contacted me and asked to go to the range with me. :):

I gave him the choice of 1911 (9mm) and the SP-01 and he did a lot better with the CZ. Another one bites the dust! :rockwoot:

One person at a time.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    The PCR seems to have a lot of good reviews. Post s pic of the grips when you get them installed.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

Hey good work. Let us know if he becomes a hard core convert and gets one of his own. :yesway:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Lions and Tigers and CZ's Oh My!!!!!

Well I just traded a sweet G34 for a CZ 75 BD with 6 mags.

Another patient for the CZ Wizard.
    I got to slow down on the acquisitions and catch up on the modifications.

Slow_zpslukpxd6l.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well I just traded a sweet G34 for a CZ 75 BD with 6 mags.

Another patient for the CZ Wizard.
    I got to slow down on the acquisitions and catch up on the modifications.

Slow_zpslukpxd6l.jpg

Congrats, nice to hear it worked out well. I was tickled I was able to trade that M&P 45c I had for the 40P. Getting rid of a non-CZ for a CZ is all upside :D

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    My initial impression of the PCR is that it's "down the middle, just right" in nearly all respects: size, weight, capacity, and caliber. It's the smallest grip I can get a full three-finger grip on. I actually like this type of loaded chamber indicator. There are front serrations, which make doing a press check much easier. The mag well is beveled nicely. The trigger guard has a nice, functional shape. It fits and points like a CZ. Other than the sights, there doesn't seem to be much to nitpick about this pistol. Can't wait to get it to the range.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My initial impression of the PCR is that it's "down the middle, just right" in nearly all respects: size, weight, capacity, and caliber. It's the smallest grip I can get a full three-finger grip on. I actually like this type of loaded chamber indicator. There are front serrations, which make doing a press check much easier. The mag well is beveled nicely. The trigger guard has a nice, functional shape. It fits and points like a CZ. Other than the sights, there doesn't seem to be much to nitpick about this pistol. Can't wait to get it to the range.

Sounds good. Take some pics when you go! :yesway:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am getting reports from the Wizard that sight swap surgery on the Omega was a big success. He seems to be really impressed with the TFX sights. Hopefully, if the range is open, I will be able to test them this week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom