• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    :coffee:Good morning CZ guys and gals, get to go to the range this morning and get more familiar with my Rami which so far has just been fantastic and my Sphinx which I just got back from llh. Looks to be an enjoyable morning. Good morning Tom!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :coffee: Morning folks. Have fun at the range Barry. I'm waiting on two shipments this week: Hogue grips for the compact (fullsize ones that have to be trimmed to fit) and my P-09 should be arriving at my LGS in the next few days (hopefully).

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    :coffee: Morning folks. Have fun at the range Barry. I'm waiting on two shipments this week: Hogue grips for the compact (fullsize ones that have to be trimmed to fit) and my P-09 should be arriving at my LGS in the next few days (hopefully).
    Thanks, and I know I keep going on an on about the P-09 but you are going to love it! LOL.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    :coffee:Good morning CZ guys and gals, get to go to the range this morning and get more familiar with my Rami which so far has just been fantastic and my Sphinx which I just got back from llh. Looks to be an enjoyable morning. Good morning Tom!

Looking forward to the range report on the Sphinx.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    llh finished the sight swap on the Omega, so that should be good to go. He also did some work on the Beauty so I have my fingers crossed on that. I brought the 75B with the Fastfire so he can remove the adapter and send it back in. Hopefully that one will be resolved quickly so it can be considered complete. My list of things to do is slowly being whittled down. I have to save up for parts for the 40B. I want to find a good used Compact to upgrade and use for every day carry. I would prefer that the satin nickel not get as much wear. Then I will be down to sight options for the two .40s.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well I just traded a sweet G34 for a CZ 75 BD with 6 mags.

Another patient for the CZ Wizard.
    I got to slow down on the acquisitions and catch up on the modifications.

Slow_zpslukpxd6l.jpg

I have that PCR holster that llh was telling you about. I will try to remember to take some pictures of it for you.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Just went out and looked at the TFX sights on the Omega. Those are sights an old man could easily fall in love with. Guess I will be paying executive bonuses for that company also. :ugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom