Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My 75B with the Fastfire has to go back to the wizard. The Fastfire doesn't sit all the way down on the adaptor. llh exchanged emails with the company that produced them and they want him to send it back so it can be fixed. Not sure how long this will take. The happy news is that llh sent me a PM saying that he put the TFX sights on the Omega last night. So, once my company has departed I will be able to take that for testing. :yesway:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Woohoo, great time at the range today! Met a fella who hadn't shot CZ's before and let him shoot the P-01 and the 75B. We have another convert :):

I really love shooting all of my CZ's, but unexpectedly, I enjoyed the 40P the most today and shot the best with it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Target pics, shooting the 40P:

First%20Mag%2072515_zpsvmqlkmax.jpg

40P%20Target%2072515_zpsfgn9m3he.jpg

Nothing fantastic, but I shot the 40P better than the 75B, Rami and P-01 today.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Woohoo, great time at the range today! Met a fella who hadn't shot CZ's before and let him shoot the P-01 and the 75B. We have another convert :):

I really love shooting all of my CZ's, but unexpectedly, I enjoyed the 40P the most today and shot the best with it.

Target pics, shooting the 40P:

First%20Mag%2072515_zpsvmqlkmax.jpg

40P%20Target%2072515_zpsfgn9m3he.jpg

Nothing fantastic, but I shot the 40P better than the 75B, Rami and P-01 today.
    Man, now that is some damn fine shootin there. I have been meaning to tell you this for awhile, but you are a very good shot with a pistol, and those targets prove it. I'm impressed.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Man, now that is some damn fine shootin there. I have been meaning to tell you this for awhile, but you are a very good shot with a pistol, and those targets prove it. I'm impressed.

Thanks T-DOGG, I appreciate that! The guy who I let shoot a couple of my CZ's today put that to shame though. His groupings were easily half mine. It's a good thing I enjoy practicing and hope to get even better :cool:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Wow nice shooting. Wait are you sure you were not shooting the magic green P01?

Thanks TopDog. Nope, that was the 40P believe it or not. I did okay with the P-01, but not quite as good as the above target. Groupings were a little tighter with the 40P. Kinda bummed as the P-01 is intended to be my carry gun, but I'm thinking the problem is the sights. Just ordered some mepro's to go on the P-01, so we'll see what that does for me :)
    Very nice shooting Tom :rockwoot:

Maybe I should start charging for lessons... :laugh:

Thanks Brett and since I've already had my lessons, I agree, you should start charging now... :):

In all honestly, you were a great teacher. I can only hope I can start shooting as well as you after more practice and experience.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Very nice shooting Tom :rockwoot:

Maybe I should start charging for lessons... :laugh:

Brett you can't take all the credit. He didn't have bad shooting habits to correct. He was a clean slate. :dunno:
    If you want a challenge, take one of us old farts and try to straighten us out. :rolleyes:

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Brett you can't take all the credit. He didn't have bad shooting habits to correct. He was a clean slate. :dunno:
    If you want a challenge, take one of us old farts and try to straighten us out. :rolleyes:

I'd be honored.
    You're right, it's easier to teach a new shooter.
    I'm up for it if you are.
    Bring that Cajunized 75 p01 compact :cool:

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Thanks TopDog. Nope, that was the 40P believe it or not. I did okay with the P-01, but not quite as good as the above target. Groupings were a little tighter with the 40P. Kinda bummed as the P-01 is intended to be my carry gun, but I'm thinking the problem is the sights. Just ordered some mepro's to go on the P-01, so we'll see what that does for me :)

You should try a few different brands and bullet weights of 9mm.
    there might be a certain brand and weight it prefers.
    Don't expect all ammo to perform the same.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom