churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just had a visit from Dr. Love.
    He left a crazy looking Sphinx thing and a little CZ looking thing and a 1911 looking thing but he took a 40 CZ looking thing and I have totally lost track.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :alcoholic::cheers::coffee::40oz::koolaid:

Drink it all, screw it, it's Friday!!

Good morning guys and gals. Got my Cajun parts installed last night on all 3 in my fleet, along with nights sights on the Compact and front F/O sight on the Fullsize. I elected to not polish any internals mainly because I knew that I would rush it last night. So I will either do that slowly down the road as time allows or send them to the Wizard. Regardless I am really happy with the upgrades I did, definite improvement. Now I gotta save up some coin for upgrades for my P-09 that I should be seeing next week. I'm looking forward to that as I have heard all the hype about how easy the Omega is to work on.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    :alcoholic::cheers::coffee::40oz::koolaid:

Drink it all, screw it, it's Friday!!

Good morning guys and gals. Got my Cajun parts installed last night on all 3 in my fleet, along with nights sights on the Compact and front F/O sight on the Fullsize. I elected to not polish any internals mainly because I knew that I would rush it last night. So I will either do that slowly down the road as time allows or send them to the Wizard. Regardless I am really happy with the upgrades I did, definite improvement. Now I gotta save up some coin for upgrades for my P-09 that I should be seeing next week. I'm looking forward to that as I have heard all the hype about how easy the Omega is to work on.
    Man you sure got a lot accomplished , and know you cant wait to shoot them!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The Semi-Compact is gone and I should be receiving the 40B today. I'm excited. But, it will be a few days before I can get to the range with it. I have shot it before so I know where she stands. Now the priority is to get some parts for her. I think it will be interesting to shoot the Cajunized versions of both the 40P and 40B back to back and see how different, or not, they feel.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    The Semi-Compact is gone and I should be receiving the 40B today. I'm excited. But, it will be a few days before I can get to the range with it. I have shot it before so I know where she stands. Now the priority is to get some parts for her. I think it will be interesting to shoot the Cajunized versions of both the 40P and 40B back to back and see how different, or not, they feel.
    Let us know how they match up. Off to the Range with the Rami!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Working in retail you hours suck. LOL. Friday is my Saturday, but it is nice because the range is empty and so are your lakes for fishing.

Yeah, sounds like that works out. Luckily I don't have to worry much about the range, as I have a membership at a local one, so I can call ahead and reserve a lane if needed. Nicer if the place was empty though...

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I have the extended firing pin w/spring (non firing pin block type), 13 lbs hammer spring, and 13 lbs recoil spring installed in my 75 pre B. Anyone have any idea why my firing pin was stuck all the way forward? It took a quick tap to release it and no damage found to pin or spring. I did a to the frame/slide strip down and clean with a 5 round test fire after installation of parts with no issues found upon disassembly after test fire, but 2 weeks later I find what I wrote above and am stumped.

I guess everyone else is stumped too. I'll probably take the old firing pin with to the range tomorrow in case it does it there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom