• Status
    Not open for further replies.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    ooooooooooooh, I can't wait! :cool:

Tuesday evening I stripped her down, cleaned and bagged the parts. Last evening I polished and buffed all the internals. I probably will not get her together and install the sights until Friday or Saturday then testing early next week!:rockwoot:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    llh needs to offer his customers a private area complete with mood music and wet wipes for when they pick up their newly upgraded guns. ;)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    llh needs to offer his customers a private area complete with mood music and wet wipes for when they pick up their newly upgraded guns. ;)
    Well, for a small fee llh can rent one of the many rooms at SkullDaddy 's Midget Stripper Emporium! We have only the best mood music and the softest wet wipes! Nothing compares to stroking your new CZ to Michael Bolton's " How am I suppose to live without you" playing in the background. Get a free anal waxing and bleaching with every night site that llh puts on your CZ, Call Now!!

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Well, for a small fee llh can rent one of the many rooms at SkullDaddy 's Midget Stripper Emporium! We have only the best mood music and the softest wet wipes! Nothing compares to stroking your new CZ to Michael Bolton's " How am I suppose to live without you" playing in the background. Get a free anal waxing and bleaching with every night site that llh puts on your CZ, Call Now!!

:thumbsup:psyko:banana::banana:Can you send some coupons for that service!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

Number Please?

craigkim

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fishers
    IMG_3340.jpg
    IMG_3339.jpg
    I finally got to shoot my CZ SP-01 Shadow with CGW upgrades on Tuesday night at Point Blank. The top target is the Shadow at 25 yards. I shot both of these targets standing, both hands at the rate of about one shot every 2 seconds. They are both 18 rounds. The lower is my Wilson Combat CQB Elite 45, which is my best shooting pistol, also run all the way back to 25. There are a few 9mm holes in the lower target that should be ignored, like the top left one, as it is from the shadow. I felt pretty good about how the shadow shot. It seemed to shoot high, but I was shooting WWB 115gr 9mm out of the shadow and i feel like maybe it would be better with 124 or even 147. Either way, it's cheap WWB ammo and my Wilson was shooting 230 gr Rem Golden Sabers, 4.7 gr Titegroup, new Starline brass, etc. A LOT higher quality ammo. I bet once I get used to the Shadow and feed it some better ammo, which is in the works, it will be pretty comparable. I think that I would like a yellow/green FO front sight on the shadow that the red too. The red didn't stand out very well in that lighting, whereas the yellow on my Wilson did.

I'm not a good marksman, but I am getting better.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    View attachment 40161
    View attachment 40162
    I finally got to shoot my CZ SP-01 Shadow with CGW upgrades on Tuesday night at Point Blank. The top target is the Shadow at 25 yards. I shot both of these targets standing, both hands at the rate of about one shot every 2 seconds. They are both 18 rounds. The lower is my Wilson Combat CQB Elite 45, which is my best shooting pistol, also run all the way back to 25. There are a few 9mm holes in the lower target that should be ignored, like the top left one, as it is from the shadow. I felt pretty good about how the shadow shot. It seemed to shoot high, but I was shooting WWB 115gr 9mm out of the shadow and i feel like maybe it would be better with 124 or even 147. Either way, it's cheap WWB ammo and my Wilson was shooting 230 gr Rem Golden Sabers, 4.7 gr Titegroup, new Starline brass, etc. A LOT higher quality ammo. I bet once I get used to the Shadow and feed it some better ammo, which is in the works, it will be pretty comparable. I think that I would like a yellow/green FO front sight on the shadow that the red too. The red didn't stand out very well in that lighting, whereas the yellow on my Wilson did.

I'm not a good marksman, but I am getting better.

Nice shooting!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom