IMG_0397_zpsb1wqjxyt.jpg

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Morning Barry and my fellow infected :coffee:

My weekend plans are to get some housecleaning done, as my son comes to visit next Friday for a week and I want the place cleaned up a bit. Saturday I'll find time for the range and cleaning a couple of my guns. Sunday the gf is off and we'll probably either go hiking at a State Park, or to a movie, depending on the weather. Not overly exciting, but it works for me :)
    Well that sounds like a nice weekend, and somewhat grown up and responsible.:lmfao:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    :coffee:Good morning CZ addicts I am sure everyone is getting ready for a nice relaxing weekend and fun with your CZs. Having Fridays and Sundays off, mine will start with a trip to the indoor range in the morning, then meeting a friend up in Indy for a friendly transaction. LOL. Sunday gun range again, then maybe just some swimming. Whats up for your weekend?

Yeah right. I picked up my P07 from the Wizard last Sunday and have not gotten a chance to shoot it yet. Looks like it will be Sunday before I can get a chance. And if I don't shoot it this Sunday it will another week after that due to medical issues. This is driving me crazy. Its like having a new toy but I can't play with it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My little family is rounding into form. With today's transaction I will have achieved one of my long standing goals of having both the 40B and 40P. Now to get the B Cajunized and on to the next step. I will probably, eventually, get a 75B in .40. I had one previously and it was a great shooter. I would like to have one again, someday, maybe. The top of my list right now is another Compact. You can't have just one. I would like to get a couple more of them eventually. After a Compact will be a 97B. At some point I will dive into the sight issue on the 40B and P. I want to put night sights on them but finding a set that will fit is a real challenge. I don't want to get the slides milled but I will if I have to.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My little family is rounding into form. With today's transaction I will have achieved one of my long standing goals of having both the 40B and 40P. Now to get the B Cajunized and on to the next step. I will probably, eventually, get a 75B in .40. I had one previously and it was a great shooter. I would like to have one again, someday, maybe. The top of my list right now is another Compact. You can't have just one. I would like to get a couple more of them eventually. After a Compact will be a 97B. At some point I will dive into the sight issue on the 40B and P. I want to put night sights on them but finding a set that will fit is a real challenge. I don't want to get the slides milled but I will if I have to.

I have a guy.....:)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have decided to sell the CZ 75 transitional pre-B AKA "the beauty". If anyone is interested drop me a PM. I will be putting it in the classifieds soon.

Full disclosure: This gun has some FTE problems. We haven't taken the time to fully sort this out. Many of the old surplus guns have some issues. This is still a great plinker and, with the cerakote job, is a beautiful gun. I am confident, although of course I can't guarantee, that the issues can be resolved.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    :runaway: Might that be my sp-01!!! :runaway:

How is she doing? Hopefully polishing up nicely.

Tuesday evening I stripped her down, cleaned and bagged the parts. Last evening I polished and buffed all the internals. I probably will not get her together and install the sights until Friday or Saturday then testing early next week!:rockwoot:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

Right there with you. First goal is to get all of them Cajunized, then better sights. Waching to see if the TFX sights will work. :popcorn:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Right there with you. First goal is to get all of them Cajunized, then better sights. Waching to see if the TFX sights will work. :popcorn:

llh has been very busy and I have had company so there has been no rush. I expect we will get the Omega with the TFX sights to the range sometime early next week. We will try to post a full report with some pictures.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom