Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Guys, I was pleasantly surprised to find out the our very own Slow Hand owns this business. He is willing to help me out, but needs a P-01 or P-06 to make a holster for me. If someone is willing to help me out, I will gladly compensate you for gas, time, etc.

Where is he located? I have a P-01 and could do my best to help, though as BA points out it might be slightly slimmer than your P-06.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Where is he located? I have a P-01 and could do my best to help, though as BA points out it might be slightly slimmer than your P-06.

He is located in the west side of Indianapolis. He knows the P-06 is a bit wider and can compensate during the molding process.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    He is located in the west side of Indianapolis. He knows the P-06 is a bit wider and can compensate during the molding process.

Dude I live on the west side of Indy, have a P01 and I am willing to help out. PM the contact info / instructions.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Ask and you shall receive. All dressed up to shoot the PCR...

CZ%20PCR%20Helm%20SMALL_zpsmgtrhn7b.jpg
    Top Dog:rockwoot: for President!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    psyko
    Thanks, but I don't want the job after the mess the current administration has made.

Amen to that.

If you can't make it to Slow Hand to have the holster molded, let me know and I'll make it out there. One way or another, we'll get it done. I'm actually curious where he's located as I might like him to make me a holster for my P-01.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Morning fellers and lady. This thread seems to be slowing down. Getting worried that some of you are actually saving money!

May agent overlooked the fact he didn't send my rent this month and I didn't notice until yesterday. So, I have enough to pick up my 97b, but I will wait a month and see what happens. I'm sure someone will want to post a great deal, but I will have to resist. My mind is made up! :nono:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    May agent overlooked the fact he didn't send my rent this month and I didn't notice until yesterday. So, I have enough to pick up my 97b, but I will wait a month and see what happens. I'm sure someone will want to post a great deal, but I will have to resist. My mind is made up! :nono:
    They say the 97B is really special,bought one brand new a couple weeks ago and didnt even fire it. Boxed it up and sent it straight down to David at CGWs, and the waiting begins.:whistle:

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Nice to meet llh and topdog in person this weekend. Always good to put a face to a screen name. Can't wait to get the SP-01 done and get to the range. I've had CZ pistols before, but this will be my first modified one, and it's getting the full treatment.

Are you getting the full work over with the 1911 bushing mod? That'll be one of the nicest 45's you can own.

They say the 97B is really special,bought one brand new a couple weeks ago and didnt even fire it. Sent boxed it up and sent it straight down to David at CGWs, and the waiting begins.:whistle:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Nice to meet llh and topdog in person this weekend. Always good to put a face to a screen name. Can't wait to get the SP-01 done and get to the range. I've had CZ pistols before, but this will be my first modified one, and it's getting the full treatment.

Are you getting the full work over with the 1911 bushing mod? That'll be one of the nicest 45's you can own.
    Yea the whole shooting match. I will have more invested in this CZ than my others but thought what the heck, you only live once. LOL. You are gonna love that SP-01 when you pick it up!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I've been thinking about a project. I'm not a huge fan of the factory grips on the RAMI, would like a little more bite. They look pretty close to a 1911 grip only shorter obviously. Has me wondering if a set of VZ's could be cut down and modified to fit. Anybody willing to loan me a set of VZ's I can hack up to try it out? I promise I'll send them back!:n00b:

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Man, that 97b is going to be awesome. I just never could get myself to put down the $6-700 to get my old 97b fully Cajunized with the bushing mod.

Yea the whole shooting match. I will have more invested in this CZ than my others but thought what the heck, you only live once. LOL. You are gonna love that SP-01 when you pick it up!

I've got some blocks of Micarta if you want to try to make your own handle scales. I think they're 3/8" thick. You'd probably need either a mill or a cross slide jig to do a half way decent job making handle scales from Micarta blocks, though.

I've been thinking about a project. I'm not a huge fan of the factory grips on the RAMI, would like a little more bite. They look pretty close to a 1911 grip only shorter obviously. Has me wondering if a set of VZ's could be cut down and modified to fit. Anybody willing to loan me a set of VZ's I can hack up to try it out? I promise I'll send them back!:n00b:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Good morning, how did the new CZ shoot?

It shot great! I am not used to shooting semi-autos so I limp-wristed it a couple of times. I always shoot my wheelguns double-action and one-handed. One-handed didn't work as well with the pistol, but I got the hang of it.

Apparently according to Churchmouse, when I first walked up to the line, I sort of did one of these.

beyonce_10.jpg

OK, so I'm not Beyonce, but whatever... picture a gun in her right hand. LMAO

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom