• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    It shot great! I am not used to shooting semi-autos so I limp-wristed it a couple of times. I always shoot my wheelguns double-action and one-handed. One-handed didn't work as well with the pistol, but I got the hang of it.

Apparently according to Churchmouse, when I first walked up to the line, I sort of did one of these.

beyonce_10.jpg

OK, so I'm not Beyonce, but whatever... picture a gun in her right hand. LMAO
    I am sure nobody else could hit the target that day?:lmfao:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It shot great! I am not used to shooting semi-autos so I limp-wristed it a couple of times. I always shoot my wheelguns double-action and one-handed. One-handed didn't work as well with the pistol, but I got the hang of it.

Apparently according to Churchmouse, when I first walked up to the line, I sort of did one of these.

beyonce_10.jpg

OK, so I'm not Beyonce, but whatever... picture a gun in her right hand. LMAO

I am still working on this stance for the next shoot. I am having a bit of trouble with my left hip.........:):

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    LMAO. I typically don't "shoot like a girl". I blame it on the heat. At that time it was over 90 degrees and the humidity was at least 80%, and I was just "OK, whatever, let me get this over with."

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good afternoon folks. Does anyone have any experience shooting 10mm in a CZ clone, specifically the Witness? Just curious what that's like.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I've been thinking about a project. I'm not a huge fan of the factory grips on the RAMI, would like a little more bite. They look pretty close to a 1911 grip only shorter obviously. Has me wondering if a set of VZ's could be cut down and modified to fit. Anybody willing to loan me a set of VZ's I can hack up to try it out? I promise I'll send them back!:n00b:

I beleive I have a set of VZ Clones made out of reinforced nylon or some such material. Let me look tonight, if I still have them I will PM you and find out where to mail them.

Sent mi you a PM, TopDog. Thanks for helping out!!

Done and Done, see you this afternoon...

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I have the extended firing pin w/spring (non firing pin block type), 13 lbs hammer spring, and 13 lbs recoil spring installed in my 75 pre B. Anyone have any idea why my firing pin was stuck all the way forward? It took a quick tap to release it and no damage found to pin or spring. I did a to the frame/slide strip down and clean with a 5 round test fire after installation of parts with no issues found upon disassembly after test fire, but 2 weeks later I find what I wrote above and am stumped.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom