• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I beleive I have a set of VZ Clones made out of reinforced nylon or some such material. Let me look tonight, if I still have them I will PM you and find out where to mail them.

Done and Done, see you this afternoon...

No need to do that, when I pick my TCM up its got VZ grips. I'll do some really scientific measurements when I get them side by side. To see if it's even close.

I appreciate it though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No need to do that, when I pick my TCM up its got VZ grips. I'll do some really scientific measurements when I get them side by side. To see if it's even close.

I appreciate it though.

I have been rolling this TCM thing around in my head but just can not make the jump.

Pulling away from my beloved 1911's to get some CZ's caused a rift in the force especially when I picked up a.......9mm......."Gasp"

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I have been rolling this TCM thing around in my head but just can not make the jump.

Pulling away from my beloved 1911's to get some CZ's caused a rift in the force especially when I picked up a.......9mm......."Gasp"
    Haha! It's still a 1911. I'll get a .45 1911 eventually. I told myself I wasn't getting into another caliber, but that TCM is just too much fun. I love that it's different and it'll most likely be the only one at the range, until our next meetup...

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

I was looking at TCM last night as well psyko

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    A guy popped a P09 for sale earlier this afternoon in the Fort Wayne area and I contacted him via text. We agreed on a price and we're in the middle of setting up a time and place in Ossian when "his phone was about to die". Been trying to contact him for 4.5 hrs and now he won't reply. And then I noticed the gun is no longer listed. :rolleyes:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A guy popped a P09 for sale earlier this afternoon in the Fort Wayne area and I contacted him via text. We agreed on a price and we're in the middle of setting up a time and place in Ossian when "his phone was about to die". Been trying to contact him for 4.5 hrs and now he won't reply. And then I noticed the gun is no longer listed. :rolleyes:

Some body offered him full pop.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    After being beseiged by all the worlds problems in other threads, I see why y'all keep coming home to this thread. Can somebody who only owns a p-01 and a couple of clones sit in a corner, far from the campfire, and listen in?

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    After being beseiged by all the worlds problems in other threads, I see why y'all keep coming home to this thread. Can somebody who only owns a p-01 and a couple of clones sit in a corner, far from the campfire, and listen in?
    You have to jump right in the middle of this crazy bunch!psykoWarning it has been said that bank accounts start to dwindle if you check in daily.:lmfao:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I know it is not CZ news:( But today I traded with a guy my Glock 17 that just seemed to sit in the safe for a like new Sig Sauer 229 Extreme that is really nice. And we did hook up from Armslist.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Like sheep clones or ....... :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom