Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'm finally up as well. I'll echo the hit by a bus sentiment BA... Ugh.

Oh well, GM to all. :coffee: Wishing I was still looking forward to the shoot instead of getting ready for work :(

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    For anyone who didn't get a chance to see it yesterday. My newly acquired CZ 40P, fully Cajunized of course. ;)

IMG_0446_zpsqg5906nu.jpg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Mornin fellas. Didn't sleep very well last night, couldn't stop thinking about all the new guns I need to buy... Good news is I think I found some in the safe I can let go.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Taking a good quality 1911 out of the equation once you have shot the CZ with the tune ups nothing comes close to touching the triggers! There are a few Sigs that I have wanted and am in the process of getting and will be getting another Walther this time in the 4" because the girlfriend absolutely loves the Walther. But with that being said I believe the CZ just cannot be beat.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Agree. I carry a PPQ. I prefer polymer and striker fire with no safety except the trigger safety for carry. Walther makes a really nice duty weapon.

All I've got besides my carry handgun now is the SP-01 which will be getting fully cajunized this coming weekend and my Ruger MkII (for blowing through cheap 22lr when I can find a box). And I don't feel like I'm missing or needing anything else.....

Taking a good quality 1911 out of the equation once you have shot the CZ with the tune ups nothing comes close to touching the triggers! There are a few Sigs that I have wanted and am in the process of getting and will be getting another Walther this time in the 4" because the girlfriend absolutely loves the Walther. But with that being said I believe the CZ just cannot be beat.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Agree. I carry a PPQ. I prefer polymer and striker fire with no safety except the trigger safety for carry. Walther makes a really nice duty weapon.

All I've got besides my carry handgun now is the SP-01 which will be getting fully cajunized this coming weekend and my Ruger MkII (for blowing through cheap 22lr when I can find a box). And I don't feel like I'm missing or needing anything else.....
    Yea the PPQ in my opinion is the best out of the box striker fired gun on the market. You will love the SP-01 when it is done, love my P-09 and P-07 you will be hooked on the CZs!:koolaid:

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I had it out yesterday. It was nice in stock form. Can't wait to get the upgrades in it.

Yea the PPQ in my opinion is the best out of the box striker fired gun on the market. You will love the SP-01 when it is done, love my P-09 and P-07 you will be hooked on the CZs!:koolaid:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, now I'm sad. I just heard back that the deal I was going to do for a P-07 Duty has fallen through. He's decided to keep it, so it's going to be a while before I get CZ number 5. Of course, now I might have to look for an SP-01 Shadow... :cool:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well, now I'm sad. I just heard back that the deal I was going to do for a P-07 Duty has fallen through. He's decided to keep it, so it's going to be a while before I get CZ number 5. Of course, now I might have to look for an SP-01 Shadow... :cool:

What were you trading for that again?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have decided to part with Bob. I have made an agreement to sell it to a friend who was at yesterday's shoot. I just have too many things going and who knows when I would have been able to upgrade. Better to let it go to where it can be appreciated. I will probably try this project again when things settle out.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That is crazy. I wish I was doing a little better as far as discretionary cash. I would take that off your hands. ;)

I appreciate that. Who knows, we could always work out some sort of trade if there's something you need to get rid of. The 45c plus cash for something upgraded? Might be able to rid yourself of something and get cash for something else at the same time...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I appreciate that. Who knows, we could always work out some sort of trade if there's something you need to get rid of. The 45c plus cash for something upgraded? Might be able to rid yourself of something and get cash for something else at the same time...

I'm still trying to recover from the trade yesterday. I love the 40P but still can't believe I let that compact get away from me. Parting with another one might be too much for me. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom