Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Made it back to the Fort. Had a blast today! Met some amazing people. Got to shoot some very nice guns. I just want to thank everybody again. CM thanks for hosting. I will say TopDog, I wish you hadn't brought the TCM.... One of those will follow me home soon...psyko

Yeah....I hate him.....I love him and so on.....:)

I have to say I am impressed with the attendees. There was a lot of skills on the line today.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Thanks to everyone who was there today. You can only have that much fun at the range when you're shooting with people who know what they're doing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As I watched the youngsters among us shoot, the new age training and techniques were obvious. Steel was under siege from those young men. As I and the other old :fogey: ran our hardware the differences in stance, technique etc. was obvious. We were holding our own in the onslaught but fresh eyes and body's were the tale of the day.

I was impressed.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    As I watched the youngsters among us shoot, the new age training and techniques were obvious. Steel was under siege from those young men. As I and the other old :fogey: ran our hardware the differences in stance, technique etc. was obvious. We were holding our own in the onslaught but fresh eyes and body's were the tale of the day.

I was impressed.

There certainly were some guys beating the living hell out of that steel. It was something to watch and try to imitate.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    First and fore most, it was a great pleasure to meet all of you awesome folks today. I had a fantastic time today and greatly appreciate everyone's willingness to try out their fine firearms. Y'all are some stand up great people and I am 1000x's a better person for meeting and shooting with ya today. That is the most fun I've had at a shooting range, ever, hands down!

Here are some things I learned:
    - Union Jack does indeed have a great Breaded Tenderloin (thanks CM)
    - Turns out I really really like to shoot fast
    - Shooting steel is addictive
    - llh1956 is the most humble doctor/wizard/CZ whisperer/gunsmith I've ever met
    - ChurchMouse has a deceiving screen name on INGO and is an excellent host
    - BirdsAway has a lot of CZs, so many he had to have his own table
    - I got to shoot some amazing guns today including, but not limited to: P-09 (fully cajunized), Sphinx, RIA 22TCM, the Beast w/SAO trigger, 1911race gun, Phantom, 75 fullsize w/Fastfire setup, ok basically all of BA's stuff, a TRP with a very very light trigger that likes unintentional double taps, there's more but my fingers hurt..........

- Last but not least, it turns out I really really like guns, and I like to shoot fast (really fast, did I mention that earlier ???)

Best day ever :rockwoot: :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

forgot one :rockwoot:

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Thanks for a very fun and safe shoot today!
    I was very impressed with the CZ's I shot, most memorably TopDog's new CZ75 cajunized compact and the CZ75 cajunized Shadow.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    First and fore most, it was a great pleasure to meet all of you awesome folks today. I had a fantastic time today and greatly appreciate everyone's willingness to try out their fine firearms. Y'all are some stand up great people and I am 1000x's a better person for meeting and shooting with ya today. That is the most fun I've had at a shooting range, ever, hands down!

Here are some things I learned:
    - Union Jack does indeed have a great Breaded Tenderloin (thanks CM)
    - Turns out I really really like to shoot fast
    - Shooting steel is addictive
    - llh1956 is the most humble doctor/wizard/CZ whisperer/gunsmith I've ever met
    - ChurchMouse has a deceiving screen name on INGO and is an excellent host
    - BirdsAway has a lot of CZs, so many he had to have his own table
    - I got to shoot some amazing guns today including, but not limited to: P-09 (fully cajunized), Sphinx, RIA 22TCM, the Beast w/SAO trigger, 1911race gun, Phantom, 75 fullsize w/Fastfire setup, ok basically all of BA's stuff, a TRP with a very very light trigger that likes unintentional double taps, there's more but my fingers hurt..........

- Last but not least, it turns out I really really like guns, and I like to shoot fast (really fast, did I mention that earlier ???)

Best day ever :rockwoot: :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

forgot one :rockwoot:

It is so easy to host this group.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Yea had a fantastic time and it was a pleasure meeting everybody today. And the steel is really fun to shoot, thanks CM for being the humble host that you are. Ham or no ham your one hell of a nice guy.:lmfao:We should at least try to do this on a quarterly basis.psyko

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yea had a fantastic time and it was a pleasure meeting everybody today. And the steel is really fun to shoot, thanks CM for being the humble host that you are. Ham or no ham your one hell of a nice guy.:lmfao:We should at least try to do this on a quarterly basis.psyko

I am not apposed. That facility is a swell place to gather. There is a great sheltered firing line as well.

We received Kudos from the RO today for everyone paying the guest fee's and for being safe and policing up the area.
    There have been issues with dip****s bringing in guests and not paying the fee. He came over to thank us. Ingo member himself.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    psyko

I really enjoyed the car ride there and back with you brother. Not many people I can talk to about guns in detail like we did!
    Agreed. I enjoyed our conversation as well. Your knowledge and humbleness at your age is outstanding. And I am so glad you didn't smell weird or were a crossdresser or anything :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom