Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Got my mind made up yesterday (for now) and ordered my parts to put together my last AR. Next on the list is some CGW upgrade parts, then getting the P09 in FDE. I am planning on buying a Vortex Venom and putting that on the 75B or the P09. I've had red dots on Ruger .22 handguns before and liked them so having one on a centerfire should be a blast.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Got my mind made up yesterday (for now) and ordered my parts to put together my last AR. Next on the list is some CGW upgrade parts, then getting the P09 in FDE. I am planning on buying a Vortex Venom and putting that on the 75B or the P09. I've had red dots on Ruger .22 handguns before and liked them so having one on a centerfire should be a blast.

llh just put a Fastfire III on my 75B #1. We took it to the range last Saturday and it was a hoot. Really fun to shoot.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    llh just put a Fastfire III on my 75B #1. We took it to the range last Saturday and it was a hoot. Really fun to shoot.

You mind sharing some pics of that setup? I'm curious what it looks like from first person view while aiming it. Also what mount did you use?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You mind sharing some pics of that setup? I'm curious what it looks like from first person view while aiming it. Also what mount did you use?

Hmm, have to wait until I get home. I don't think I have a picture. llh will have to look at the package when he gets home. There is a specific adapter for the 75B. The company also has one for the SP01. Will get the info and post it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Manny just absconded with my Champion. I love how he waited until it was built. Clever boy......clever boy.
    Now, what to do with the stainless commander.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You taught both those young men about quality firearms. They learned so well that they now know exactly which of yours to take. Good job!

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    We got more in common than I thought. I lusted for a sweet Mopar during high school. The best I came up with was my Dad's old Gran Fury cop car with a 318 that had a mild cam, headers, and a shift kit in the 727 torqueflite. I put some 40 series Flowmaster on her and man she sounded nice. Not fast, but fun and my friends liked it.
    Yea the only difference is CM bought them new off the showroom floor!:rofl: :stickpoke:LOL.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Hmm, have to wait until I get home. I don't think I have a picture. llh will have to look at the package when he gets home. There is a specific adapter for the 75B. The company also has one for the SP01. Will get the info and post it.

I see that cz custom has an aluminum and steel version adapter. But I think they had slide racker built into them. Also I think they said they were for the C More STS, not sure if that mount is the same as the Fastfire.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DJLouis
    Top Bottom