• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    CZ Alert - I was at Bradis at 5pm tonight.
    They had a used P07 (not P07 Duty) five mags and thigh +retention holster rig.
    I believe it was $459.00 for everything. Taking in consideration the high end holster rig and the extra mags not a bad deal at all.

They also had a Stainless Steel 75 and a Rami. Anyone need to pick up some new guns for the 12th?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    CZ Alert - I was at Bradis at 5pm tonight.
    They had a used P07 (not P07 Duty) five mags and thigh +retention holster rig.
    I believe it was $459.00 for everything. Taking in consideration the high end holster rig and the extra mags not a bad deal at all.

They also had a Stainless Steel 75 and a Rami. Anyone need to pick up some new guns for the 12th?

Very nice, too bad I'm broke! :):

Just got back from a little road trip up North to meet BA and llh1956. Had a great time meeting them and shooting some outstanding guns. Very cool! Hopper, gotta say man, I love your P-01!

P-01%20Target_zpsfg8xfqm7.jpg

That was from 7 - 8 yards. I'm not the best shot, but that gun is SWEEEEEEeeeeet! :cool:

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Just got back from a little road trip up North to meet BA and llh1956. Had a great time meeting them and shooting some outstanding guns. Very cool! Hopper, gotta say man, I love your P-01!

That was from 7 - 8 yards. I'm not the best shot, but that gun is SWEEEEEEeeeeet! :cool:

You're KILLING me, you know that, right?!? Holy crap, that is *outstanding*, some serious lights-out shooting right there. Tell me, did you get on the 75B? For whatever reason, I shoot the P-01 better, but really anxious to hear how the 75B turned out!! :drool:

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Did anyone notice Snap Dragon appeared in our killer thread? I see a convert coming. We could use some estrogen in here. Especially if she makes some sammiches:p

I just got my organizer rods for my cabinet that stands the rifles straight up. That makes my shelf rods for pistols more efficient and allows more pistols hanging off the shelf.

Room for an SP01 tactical...???

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Very nice, too bad I'm broke! :):

P-01%20Target_zpsfg8xfqm7.jpg

You're KILLING me, you know that, right?!? Holy crap, that is *outstanding*, some serious lights-out shooting right there. Tell me, did you get on the 75B? For whatever reason, I shoot the P-01 better, but really anxious to hear how the 75B turned out!! :drool:

The above pic is the P-01, I do not think he shot the 75B grouped good for me, better for BA. I think you will really enjoy shooting both!!:rockwoot:

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    The above pic is the P-01, I do not think he shot the 75B grouped good for me, better for BA. I think you will really enjoy shooting both!!:rockwoot:

I should have arranged to come up there after work tonight. SWEEEET!!!

Fitting too that BA shot the 75B well. Part of the reason I have it is because of his matte stainless compact.

Thank you!! :bowdown:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I should have arranged to come up there after work tonight. SWEEEET!!!

Fitting too that BA shot the 75B well. Part of the reason I have it is because of his matte stainless compact.

Thank you!! :bowdown:

It was a lot of fun getting to shoot your P-01 and great getting to meet BA and llh :)

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Picked up my Sphinx tonight and will say that is one tight put together gun. Great Ergonomics with what feels to be a great trigger. But did order from CGWs a few springs so llh could beef it up a little. LOL.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Picked up my Sphinx tonight and will say that is one tight put together gun. Great Ergonomics with what feels to be a great trigger. But did order from CGWs a few springs so llh could beef it up a little. LOL.

I'm meeting TopDog at Parabellum tomorrow and get to shoot his. Can't wait! :ar15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom