Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It was a very enjoyable range session. The P01 was crazy accurate and felt just like mine. When I got done shooting it llh asked me how it felt. I said "like home". The 75B is also very nice. I was fortunate to be the first one to shoot the bumblebee post upgrades. That thing seems to grow on you the more you look at it. Outside it is kinda loud but inside it is pure Cajun goodness. We shot five newly upgraded guns and every one of them was fantastic.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    It was a very enjoyable range session. The P01 was crazy accurate and felt just like mine. When I got done shooting it llh asked me how it felt. I said "like home". The 75B is also very nice. I was fortunate to be the first one to shoot the bumblebee post upgrades. That thing seems to grow on you the more you look at it. Outside it is kinda loud but inside it is pure Cajun goodness. We shot five newly upgraded guns and every one of them was fantastic.
    Sounds like you had a fun time and that is what it is all about! I believe after they are loved on by the CGWs parts and the Doctor they truly are some of the finest shooting pistols available. And I am glad you were the first to shoot the Bumblebee but I did text and tell llh to watch you closely because I new the bright yellow was growing on you!:lmfao:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Sounds like you had a fun time and that is what it is all about! I believe after they are loved on by the CGWs parts and the Doctor they truly are some of the finest shooting pistols available. And I am glad you were the first to shoot the Bumblebee but I did text and tell llh to watch you closely because I new the bright yellow was growing on you!:lmfao:

Almost forgot about the Bumblebee. That was a really cool looking gun. It really does grow on you after a while... :): I enjoyed shooting your Rami more though. I just really dig a little subcompact that shoots that nicely!

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Almost forgot about the Bumblebee. That was a really cool looking gun. It really does grow on you after a while... :): I enjoyed shooting your Rami more though. I just really dig a little subcompact that shoots that nicely!
    Yea I believe the Rami with upgrades is probably one of the nicest compacts I have ever shot and looking forward to shooting it. And the Bumblebee I knew would just be a fun gun and Allen said the finish can be changed easily if need be. Worried a little about the brightness hurting are senior friends eyes!:hehe:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was with the Bumblebee man when he picked the colors. It puts me in mind of my High School buddy's 68 GTX of the same color with the bumblebee strip

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My newly upgraded Omega shot very well last night. I really like it. Now I have to wait for the line to go down so I can get the F/O sights put on.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Man those were the days. Loved the big old Mopars!

The colors were a Marketing stroke of genius.

Had 3. 68 Charger white with a 440. 70 Dart with a built 340, and my fav....64 Dodge Polara with a built 426 Hemi 4 speed.
    Yeah, those were the days.

We got more in common than I thought. I lusted for a sweet Mopar during high school. The best I came up with was my Dad's old Gran Fury cop car with a 318 that had a mild cam, headers, and a shift kit in the 727 torqueflite. I put some 40 series Flowmaster on her and man she sounded nice. Not fast, but fun and my friends liked it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom