Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    My wife has pretty much let me slide when it was supposed to be one gun a year. I have bought 2 so far, though if the shotgun doesn't sell in say 3 months and she doesn't notice then it will be 3 bought. I figure I can keep her around for at least another 5 yrs.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Yeah I was thinking about doing a red dot set up using this mount:

SCOPE%20MOUNT%20CZ2.jpg
    Sharp set up! There is a guy on CZ Forum named Joe L that has a P-09 with a red dot set up, some great videos of him shooting up to 100 yrds with it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It's funny, I am going to the range this afternoon and I didn't even bring any of my own guns to shoot. ;)

I want to thank everyone for their contributions to my shooting fun.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    My GF and my CZ's serve two different purposes, so I'm keeping both... :lmfao:
    I am with you on that one! My live in girlfriend of three years have a pretty great set up, I pay most all the bills she helps a little than I don't ask how she spends hers and visa versa. There still are times I sneak a new purchase in while she is working:lmfao:Oh and she is very pleasant to live with and likes to go shooting, think I have been blessed.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I think this is the first time I have ever went shooting and did not bring anything I own!! I have 5 CZ's in my range bag, life is great:rockwoot:

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I think this is the first time I have ever went shooting and did not bring anything I own!! I have 5 CZ's in my range bag, life is great:rockwoot:

I feel like Han Solo when he was handing over the Millennium Falcon keys to Landau. "Not a scratch, right?!?" Hahh!

Blast away, looking forward to a range report!!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Range trip tomorrow?

Unfortunately no, I have not had the time. I hope to get to the range later today but that is starting to look like a no go. Maybe tomorrow.

Just saw this and was thinking, damn, I'm off tomorrow and it would be a great day to go shoot. Now that I see you're free, I was wondering if you'd like to meet up at Point Blank in Carmel and check it out?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Just saw this and was thinking, damn, I'm off tomorrow and it would be a great day to go shoot. Now that I see you're free, I was wondering if you'd like to meet up at Point Blank in Carmel and check it out?

Answered you by PM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom