Not open for further replies.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Ah, I am not really disappointed - just my initial knee jerk impressions after 4 minutes of dry firing. I have played with it more since I first got it today. I wasn't expecting a 1911 trigger.... What threw me is the pretravel in either DA/SA. It's huge! The reset feels really pretty good and the trigger travels feels super smooth. I can imagine I will warm up fast when I actually shoot this monster. Trigger seems to break really crisp and with very little recoil from the mass, I think I will see results on paper over a polymer 9.

I have already asked llh1956 to look at it for me, got the parts he suggested, just need to arrange to get it to up to West Lafayette. I don't know exactly what can be done with it, but it sounds like he does and I am sure I will like it. Fact is, to me, it fits my hand PERFECTLY and feels awesome. I would say better than any other pistol I have.

Ultimately, I think it is an interesting enough pistol to keep regardless.

When the stock disconnector is replaced with the CGW Shadow disconnector it will remove alot of the take up.;)

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Ooooh, llh1956 has finished surgery on both my CZ's. I'm about to wet myself, I can hardly wait to get my hands on them!! :banana:

I think you will be happy the 75B and the P-01 both checked in at 3 1/2 lbs SA. The DA a little different 75 B 7 1/2 and the P-01 7 lbs both smooth DA, crisp and clean breaking SA:rockwoot:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The shoot is the 12th now? Still MCF&G? What time, and lunch where, and before or after? Sorry, I missed all that in this monster thread.

My understanding is that the meet is at noon for lunch, someone else will have to tell you where because I don't know, then shooting after.
    What was the name of the place where the meet is?
    Someone will come along here shortly.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning fellow infected :coffee:
    :alcoholic:oops wrong drink this morning (that was last night)........

:coffee: ahh there we go, Morning gents!

Here's my agenda today:

- Receive two deliveries today: one from CZ-USA and one from Dawson Precision

- Pay off small amount of credit card debt (always a good thing!)

- Decide on where to apply my new found [STRIKE]wealth[/STRIKE] small amount of money (I'm like all hood rich and what not right now!!)

Options I'm thinking about:

1) Order CGW parts for all three CZs (not full upgrades, but the bare necessities including SRS-1 kits, night sights for the compact, 85C trigger for the Rami, and upgraded trigger spring and floating trigger pins for all of them, starter punch included, also want to try their Moly Lube)

2) Get parts to assemble another AR (got a stripped lower sitting in the safe, put it in a dark corner but it keeps sneaking out and looking at me funny)
    *thinking trunk gun on this one

3) Get a quality red-dot for one of my other ARs (swiped one to put on the Ruger 10/22)

4) Upgrade my Simmons spotting scope to a Konus

5) Get a P-09

6) Buy 20lbs of bacon and three cases of beer (to keep my manly/daddy figure in shape, yes round is a shape)

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.

Here's my agenda today:

- Decide on where to apply my new found [STRIKE]wealth[/STRIKE] small amount of money (I'm like all hood rich and what not right now!!)

1) Order CGW parts for all three CZs (not full upgrades, but the bare necessities including SRS-1 kits, night sights for the compact, 85C trigger for the Rami, and upgraded trigger spring and floating trigger pins for all of them, starter punch included, also want to try their Moly Lube)

2) Get parts to assemble another AR (got a stripped lower sitting in the safe, put it in a dark corner but it keeps sneaking out and looking at me funny)

3) Get a quality red-dot for one of my other ARs (swiped one to put on the Ruger 10/22)

5) Get a P-09

6) Buy 20lbs of bacon and three cases of beer (to keep my manly/daddy figure in shape, yes round is a shape)

Niiiiiice:rockwoot:!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Here's my agenda today:

5) Get a P-09

Sounds to be a good day.

I have received 2 box's of bits from Brownells this week. These have completed 2 guns....(1) AR pics up thread and (1) SA Champion 1911 so far.
    TO do.....Benelli Nova Pump gun, 2 more 1911's and another AR.

(3) out of the box stock CZ's are on the list for consideration.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom