The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Good morning I guess.

Can't be a good thing to fall asleep and wake up on the same page of this thread.

Fell asleep at 10:30 hoping to be able to sleep through the night. Now I'm wide awake at 4AM. Going to be a long day.

Baby had me up at 3. Went to bed at 1230. Luckily major resleep is sn option.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good morning I guess.

Can't be a good thing to fall asleep and wake up on the same page of this thread.

Fell asleep at 10:30 hoping to be able to sleep through the night. Now I'm wide awake at 4AM. Going to be a long day.

I woke before my alarm.
    Got the wood stove rolling for the morning.
    Gas log lit up I the family room.
    House is set up for the day.
    Meds are consumed.
    :coffee:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

The pup has been getting me up at 5:20 lately. That’s when the wife is getting ready to leave for work. I generally go to be between 9:30 and 10:00, so that’s still close to 8 hours.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My morning routine is to take the pup out, take meds, make coffee and then post up on the corner of the couch and surf INGO for a half hour or so with the pup sleeping on my lap.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My morning routine is to take the pup out, take meds, make coffee and then post up on the corner of the couch and surf INGO for a half hour or so with the pup sleeping on my lap.

Sounds peaceful.

I will warm up the magic bus in a few minutes (Remote start is too cool) and drop the 13 year old at her assigned local indoctrination center.
    Then enjoy about 50 minutes of peace until the terrorists bash down the gates.
    Then it breakfast and jabber time with 2 soon to be 7 year old's.
    Drop them at their assigned indoctrination center and the day is mine.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Sounds peaceful.

I will warm up the magic bus in a few minutes (Remote start is too cool) and drop the 13 year old at her assigned local indoctrination center.
    Then enjoy about 50 minutes of peace until the terrorists bash down the gates.
    Then it breakfast and jabber time with 2 soon to be 7 year old's.
    Drop them at their assigned indoctrination center and the day is mine.

That's a good routine. :coffee:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

My days are very routine. Up and feed the cats while I take my meds and make coffee and a bowl of cereal. Log into work and start going through my emails while eating and surfing INGO on my personal laptop. When breakfast is done, I concentrate on work. Around 8:30 I'll take a quick shower, have another breakfast around 9:00, then head into the office to work until 3pm and then home for the evening. My evening is usually all me time, unless I make some sort of plans.

Oh my I'd take one of those.

Yep, that was a sweet looking pistola.

Good morning I guess.

Sorry to hear that. I fell asleep around 9:30 last night and was fearing the same when I woke up at 1AM. Thankfully I was able to fall back asleep and didn't get up until almost 6:30. Hope you're able to tough it out, or better yet, catch a nap... ;)

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    My 3 y/o this morning....
    giphy.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Prepping the demons for delivery now. Mild shenanigans today, date night with the wife this eve. Red Lobster and bookstore.

Sounds exciting.
    CKW and I have a date night every Thursday. We drop the 13 year old at Art class at 5:30 in Zionsville and then find a place to eat. Lots of options up there.

Man how things change when you have Kids. We were pretty cool in our day. Then we had kids.....:):

Then G-kids and the change continues.

All good.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Sounds exciting.
    CKW and I have a date night every Thursday. We drop the 13 year old at Art class at 5:30 in Zionsville and then find a place to eat. Lots of options up there.

Man how things change when you have Kids. We were pretty cool in our day. Then we had kids.....:):

Then G-kids and the change continues.

All good.
    And cz kids

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    We get out often enough to appreciate it when we do. Usually every other week or so. Neither of us big on eating out. We try to take a weekend away once or twice a year to recharge.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Man am I tired this morning. Got up yesterday at my usual 4:45, did my 1:15 minute drive and did 8 hours. 1:15 minute drive home, gulped down dinner and then went over to my stepsons house and spent 3 hours putting a bunk bed together...He has 7 kids, one girl and 6 boys. Love them all!!!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Man am I tired this morning. Got up yesterday at my usual 4:45, did my 1:15 minute drive and did 8 hours. 1:15 minute drive home, gulped down dinner and then went over to my stepsons house and spent 3 hours putting a bunk bed together...He has 7 kids, one girl and 6 boys. Love them all!!!
    He needs a barracks

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tre0762
    Top Bottom