The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Man am I tired this morning. Got up yesterday at my usual 4:45, did my 1:15 minute drive and did 8 hours. 1:15 minute drive home, gulped down dinner and then went over to my stepsons house and spent 3 hours putting a bunk bed together...He has 7 kids, one girl and 6 boys. Love them all!!!

Wow....that's a big crew, Chris !

Good morning, gangsters.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Man am I tired this morning. Got up yesterday at my usual 4:45, did my 1:15 minute drive and did 8 hours. 1:15 minute drive home, gulped down dinner and then went over to my stepsons house and spent 3 hours putting a bunk bed together...He has 7 kids, one girl and 6 boys. Love them all!!!
    Just did bunk beds for my girls 2 weeks ago. Bedtime is easy now. Trying to convince them the top bunk is not a treehouse is another matter entirely

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    :faint:

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Seems like crappy sleep is the theme in here today. My mind was being belligerent last night and wouldn’t calm down. Went to bed around 11, woke up at 2 and was awake until 7. Then back to sleep until 9. I don’t recommend that sleep schedule!

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    No resleep after all. Headed to the new house organized the soon to be gun room and then got a wild hair and decided today was the day I get back in shape. At the gym now, surfing into, still waiting on my six pack the poster promised me...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    No resleep after all. Headed to the new house organized the soon to be gun room and then got a wild hair and decided today was the day I get back in shape. At the gym now, surfing into, still waiting on my six pack the poster promised me...
    You gonna have a sell off of all your high capacity mags and AR's before the move to commieland? Gun room might turn into a knitting room if you stay in that state too long ;)

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    This one uses P10F mags
    068dc94434f70e2440d556890dddffe4.jpg

Morning CZickos, what model is this?

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    You gonna have a sell off of all your high capacity mags and AR's before the move to commieland? Gun room might turn into a knitting room if you stay in that state too long ;)

Nah, fake wall in the basement with a secret door. Steel reinforced Concrete wall. Then gun racks on racks. Boondock saints style. . I bet they'd flip if they saw all the smokes and arty sims I have laying around. Now I need a mini gun. Lol

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Not quite the gunroom.... yet. Put some serious time in this month getting the workspace in shape. Give me some years and it'll be a saints room.
    58506d10f9701aa32653fad78dd48a35.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Nah, fake wall in the basement with a secret door. Steel reinforced Concrete wall. Then gun racks on racks. Boondock saints style. . I bet they'd flip if they saw all the smokes and arty sims I have laying around. Now I need a mini gun. Lol
    Sweet. Ive got a sweet boondock saints lamp with twin pistols. I debated making my own with removable real pistols that would be in my locked gun room only of coarse so the kids would never have access.
    Maybe down the road. Ive got a long list of projects that need completed first. Sadly with my health now I have to hire people to do the work.
    Speaking of, does anyone know who I need to call to have a stove/microwave vent installed in my kitchen wall to the outside? The fan/stove hood is built into the microwave but whoever the genius that built the house was didnt install a vent to the outside so that the fumes will go out of the house. I need that put in.
    Have no idea who to call. I don't want to get ripped off but I want good work done and quickly. Also I need tile flooring installed and a tile walk-in shower installed and one other project i do not want to mention online.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    It’s been an odd week for package services to my house. 2 USPS delivers were a day early and a FedEx one is scheduled to arrive early as well now. I like seeing gun parts arrive early.

Anyone have fun plans for weekend?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tre0762
    Top Bottom