The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Mineral spirits, oil, and some muscle-power did the trick ...... my Mosin is ready for field duty ! :rockwoot: I think that I'll wait until I go down to the cabin to shoot it for the first time. That seems much more appealing than trying it out in Point Blank ..... which would be like fitting the proverbial square peg into a round hole.

Mr. TT himself just became my wife's favorite dinner guest of all time ! Such a generous gift giver he is ..... a wild 'n crazy guy ! :chest:

Almost forgot ! ...... here is the CZ that I picked-up from Patience0830. It's a pre-B, my first, and now brings my CZ handgun total to (3). It's already a favorite, because 0830 built it, and coated it. It has a sweet trigger, and an unusual look. I shall name it .... I've been pondering what to call it. It must have a special name !

i-bGL4rwM-L.jpg

Beautiful gun MM!

You jumped in with both feet, WT ..... good for you. :yesway:
    Like you, after shooting 88's RMR equipped CZ, I really liked it.
    Someday, I'll join the rest of you, and get me an optics equipped pistola !

Thank you sir. I've been eyeballing them for a while now. Kick myself for not buying the gun off Gunbroker last week when it would have saved me around $25. If the Holosun deal had come prior I would have, but oh well. In the long run I saved money as buying the Holosun instead of the RMR saved me about $200... :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've carried and trained with my current P10C for around 2 years now and love it. I'm hoping I'll pick up the red dot on it quickly, but it seemed a decent gun to test with, since I'm familiar with the platform.

I’m going to drop the G23.4 off with AllenM tomorrow for the slide cut and already have a sealing plate inbound for it. After that, I’m going to order another Holosun 507C for a P10C that will also need cut. I’m not sure I’ll do any more beyond that except maybe for the Phantom or .40 SP01.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Well, just got a shipping notice and it said it was going to USDS, so it looks like I'm GTG. Just ordered my mounting plate from CZC as well. Hopefully by Monday or so I'll have the gun, the mounting plate and the optic all here... :cool:

Congrats on the extra P10C in your lineup.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Beautiful gun MM!

Thank you sir. I've been eyeballing them for a while now. Kick myself for not buying the gun off Gunbroker last week when it would have saved me around $25. If the Holosun deal had come prior I would have, but oh well. In the long run I saved money as buying the Holosun instead of the RMR saved me about $200... :)
    There you go.... you saved 8X as much !* :D

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I’m going to drop the G23.4 off with AllenM tomorrow for the slide cut and already have a sealing plate inbound for it. After that, I’m going to order another Holosun 507C for a P10C that will also need cut. I’m not sure I’ll do any more beyond that except maybe for the Phantom or .40 SP01.

I'll be interested to see how yours turns out, especially the P10C... :yesway:

Congrats on the extra P10C in your lineup.

Thank you sir.

There you go.... you saved 8X as much !* :D

Proving that sometimes, math can be fun... :):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    We need to get together I have an assortment of 40 ammo but no weapons that consume it.

That can be arranged, but don’t you still have the .40 Rami? I’d have to count them again to be sure, but offhand, I think I’m up to about 8 .40 CZs. The hybrid 75B/40P could be the best of the bunch if I run it some more and then Cajunized it. I’ve toyed with doing the red dot sight on that one too.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The crown jewel of the .40 collection would be the mash up of a 1911 and .40 CZ that they put out. I just don’t want it enough to stomach the cost.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom