The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    That can be arranged, but don’t you still have the .40 Rami? I’d have to count them again to be sure, but offhand, I think I’m up to about 8 .40 CZs. The hybrid 75B/40P could be the best of the bunch if I run it some more and then Cajunized it. I’ve toyed with doing the red dot sight on that one too.

Nope sold the 40 Rami some time ago.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I like that gun just not that caliber. No knock but I have enough diversity as it is.

But I like that gun.

I’d be really tempted to pick up the .40 Compact version but they are not going to make a .40 compact version. The .40 is only available in the full size.

Seriously, this pistol should be the future of CZ. It uses the P09 magazines, DW 1911 firing controls and 75 ergos. Make a .40 version in the Compact that uses the P07 mags and it could be the next greatest thing CZ does.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I hope to meet him down there next week.

Well looky there.....70 posts away from 159K.....what should I do.....????

Be a post ho of course. :)

I did get to hang out with gmcttr tonight but we didn’t get to do any shooting other than the bull. Nice group of folks down at HHRP.

I'm a cheap drunk and hung around a while after you left to let my little buzz wear off. I enjoyed the BlackBerry wine straight from the HUGH storage tank. It's very convenient to have that little tap on the side of each tank.

I got to handle the Winchester 1873 with octagonal barrel. That barrel had enough heft to make it hold very steady. A 32-20 I believe.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Which one would that be?

860946def8ba052fb11ce9d3e4a3d015.jpg

It is the DWX. A hybrid 75B/1911 mash up

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Be a post ho of course. :)

I'm a cheap drunk and hung around a while after you left to let my little buzz wear off. I enjoyed the BlackBerry wine straight from the HUGH storage tank. It's very convenient to have that little tap on the side of each tank.

I got to handle the Winchester 1873 with octagonal barrel. That barrel had enough heft to make it hold very steady. A 32-20 I believe.

There were some very nice firearms there tonight. The 1911 with the history of being on a shot down B17 was pretty cool and in almost like new condition.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Good morning I guess.

Can't be a good thing to fall asleep and wake up on the same page of this thread.

Fell asleep at 10:30 hoping to be able to sleep through the night. Now I'm wide awake at 4AM. Going to be a long day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom