• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I got an unfired P10c with night sights for $410.

I'm thinking I will do whatever upgrades the Wizard has on his. I shot his and liked it very much. I can see it becoming a carry piece. I do already have some very nice carry pieces. I am just feeling very irresponsible this morning.

Nice BA. Looking forward to range report.

I may head out to the range this morning early myself to test out the SBA3 on my FX-9. I'd normally probably be going fishing today, but having something installed on a gun and not running it after for a bit drives me nuts.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have a few nice and a bunch of average. You have nothing average. And Bandit has a wide variety of outstanding.
    A while back i started selling specialty guns and keeping "average" because theyre usualy more reliable. My average though doesnt always mean low budget. Like building an AR for example. I dont think ive ever started one with the goal of building the cheapest one. Now ill look for the best parts at the best prices. But quality and reliability is never cheap. The people who always have problems with their guns, theres a reason for it.
    I dont know why i went on this rant, but hey it fills up space ;)

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    A while back i started selling specialty guns and keeping "average" because theyre usualy more reliable. My average though doesnt always mean low budget. Like building an AR for example. I dont think ive ever started one with the goal of building the cheapest one. Now ill look for the best parts at the best prices. But quality and reliability is never cheap. The people who always have problems with their guns, theres a reason for it.
    I dont know why i went on this rant, but hey it fills up space ;)

Another quality post.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    You guys crack me up. Its like me and my best friend, he or I buy a type of gun and then the other one will get one.
    Im gonna start talking about cannons on here every day and see if i can get everyone to buy a cannon :):

I pulled overnight guard duty with the Spicyweiner. I will never look at cannons the same way again.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning folks.

Lots of action going on in here this weekend. I like it.

BA has a striker fired. Now if we can just get CM to follow along.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Question for those of you in the know about cameras. My wife is interested in a camera that takes a better quality picture than a smartphone camera. Is there such a thing out there in the $500 - $1000 range? Her birthday is Thursday and we have an upcoming trip out of town.

chenowethpm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Indianapolis
    Question for those of you in the know about cameras. My wife is interested in a camera that takes a better quality picture than a smartphone camera. Is there such a thing out there in the $500 - $1000 range? Her birthday is Thursday and we have an upcoming trip out of town.
    Theres quite a bit out there that takes better pictures than a camera phone. My recommendation is a canon rebel, but just about and SLR will take better pictures than a camera phone. I’m basing my recommendation off of my experience with cameras in which I have an associates degree in photography and have shot all types and price ranges of cameras.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

WT was right, I did sleep in today. I decided to carry the P07 in 9mm mostly in June. No reason other than I really like that gun and it has not been carried in a while. The .40 P07 has been the EDC of choice mostly.

I’m going to pick up a good rimfire rifle this summer and it’s a toss-up between the RPR and a CZ. What’s the optimal barrel length in a .22lr for accuracy?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom