wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Loaded and ready for tomorrow. Morning range trip to play around with some .22's followed by getting out of my comfort zone with my first competition IDPA pistol match in the afternoon. For those that are curious, I'll be running a Glock model 45 (9mm).

Hope you enjoy your ammo testing and your IDPA match. I think you'll really like IDPA. I shot a few matches 2 or 3 years ago with my G34 and enjoyed it. They are really accommodating to people new to the sport and it's a good time.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning BA. I'm sitting here sipping coffee and getting ready to head out to dial in my new rifle in a bit. Should be a fantastic morning! Did you get a chance to shoot with the Wizard yesterday?
    No, I visited him at the gun shop and he talked me into buying something I shouldn't have. That's probably not entirely accurate. I talked myself into buying something I shouldn't have.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Oh! Nice choice! I've had one as my EDC for over a year now and really like it. I will eventually pick up an OR model when they're released and try one of the new Holosun optics on it :D
    I'm thinking I will do whatever upgrades the Wizard has on his. I shot his and liked it very much. I can see it becoming a carry piece. I do already have some very nice carry pieces. I am just feeling very irresponsible this morning.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'm thinking I will do whatever upgrades the Wizard has on his. I shot his and liked it very much. I can see it becoming a carry piece. I do already have some very nice carry pieces. I am just feeling very irresponsible this morning.

We all get that way from time to time, or we wouldn't have so many guns... :):

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    We all get that way from time to time, or we wouldn't have so many guns... :):
    Yeah. I owe other members of this forum over $3k for returning guns to me that I could not pay for. I really shouldn't get something else just because I can fit it on a credit card. The people on here are just unbelievably generous and it leaves me feeling like a schmuck. Okay, enough of the buyer's remorse. Just need to buckle down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom