Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    They had a very nice CZ 455 in .22lr. I also got to fondle a Ruger precision rifle in .22. Both were very nice.

I can't believe, after I lusted for an RPR for as long as I have, that when I had the choice I picked up something else. I am quite please with the RART so far though, hopefully it shoots as good as it looks... :cool:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I can't believe, after I lusted for an RPR for as long as I have, that when I had the choice I picked up something else. I am quite please with the RART so far though, hopefully it shoots as good as it looks... :cool:
    I'm very anxious to hear what you think of it. The triggers on the two I fondled yesterday were both very sweet.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'm very anxious to hear what you think of it. The triggers on the two I fondled yesterday were both very sweet.

I'm very interested in trying it out. It's a beautiful gun, but since I don't have any snap caps I haven't had a chance to try out the trigger. Looking forward to the range trip!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I think I am going to permanently move a couple of pieces to alleviate some of this debt. The people I owe don't seem to care but it's driving me crazy.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    A bit overcast looking, but no rain in the forecast for today. Hope it blows over. At least there is very little wind, so should be a good morning for .22 plinking... :yesway:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I hope you guys have a great time.

Just me today I think. My stepson got in later in the afternoon than expected, so he's likely going to sleep most of the day. 88 had mentioned possibly going, but he may be sleeping in today as well. Either way, the maiden voyage of the RART will happen... ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The HBI triggers make a huge difference and even an idiot like me can install one (or two in my case, since I have one in my backup gun as well).
    I think that's what the Wizard has in his. I will have to look into them. The stock trigger isn't terrible. Definitely on the spongy side.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom