• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Voodoo Tactical? Some of the less expensive Midway HD cases are actually pretty decent.

Thanks, will check them out. Have been eyeing the Midway cases, and may well go that way when they have a free shipping for $49 and up order again soon. The previous one just ended before their Memorial Day sale started, and I missed it.

The only downside this morning was that on the very first round of the XM177 with a .22lr kit, I had a squib and didn’t have a rod to tap it out. It came right out when back at home though

Hate it when that happens, but glad it was easy to get out once you had the right tools.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Which of you put a damn tarantula in my camper? I was pulling all the carpet out and found it. Now, I have a bullet hole to fix. :D

BB43695C-B5D5-4CFF-821D-484DE0E219A3_zpsofircq4s.png

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    SS, I’m really happy to have been able to shoot with you today. Any time you want to go shooting, give me a call and I’d love to join up again.
    Definitely! I’m going to try to maintain Wednesday as my day off, so if you’re ever free on a Wednesday we can definitely go. Even if it’s just a quick trip to Point Blank.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    How about a toast to all those that didn't come home.

Land of the free, because of the brave! Here's to the ones that gave all. Thank you!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm still reflecting, and found this photo that I'd taken a few years back ...... from Crown Hill Cemetery, on the westside of Indy. :)

IMG_2951%28N%29-XL.jpg

I'm glad to hear that so many of you were able to have fun range trips today. Lollipop tales are always good to hear about .... and the accompanying camaraderie. :yesway:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I go between hating them completely and feeling sorry for them. If they aren't moving too much I usually try to catch them in a cup and put them outside. :dunno:
    They don't bother me to much, but they are generally eliminated in the house.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I'm still reflecting, and found this photo that I'd taken a few years back ...... from Crown Hill Cemetery, on the westside of Indy. :)

IMG_2951%28N%29-XL.jpg

I'm glad to hear that so many of you were able to have fun range trips today. Lollipop tales are always good to hear about .... and the accompanying camaraderie. :yesway:

My Grandfather is in the military section at Crown Hill. Thanks for posting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom