Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My Grandfather is in the military section at Crown Hill. Thanks for posting.

I salute your Grandfather :patriot: ..... and found one more photo from the set.

IMG_2954%28N%29-XL.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The holiday and vacation are coming to an end. As vacations go, this was a good one. There was a 1500+ mile road trip that went off without a hitch. It included 4 range trips with some of my favorite people to shoot with and finished with a decent barbecue tonight. As I said, this was a good one.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    On an unrelated note, there is a bit of controversy over on the CZ forum regarding the stainless P01s that were released late last year. It turns out that they are not stainless and just a high polish nickel plate. Some guys were paying big dollars for a stainless gun and are a bit ticked that the ‘Stainless’ rare guns are just 99021/99041s with a nice nickel plate. We’ll see how that turns out.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    The holiday and vacation are coming to an end. As vacations go, this was a good one. There was a 1500+ mile road trip that went off without a hitch. It included 4 range trips with some of my favorite people to shoot with and finished with a decent barbecue tonight. As I said, this was a good one.
    Glad you had a good vacation 88. I'll take over the vacation reigns as you go back to work, and hopefully I can get all my stuff done in this short week.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Oh, I forgot to mention that while at the range, we did a 10 round challenge with a Henry lever action .22lr at 50 yards. Each of the 5 of us got 10 rounds to show what we could post up. Sarah out shot all of us. This rifle had a ‘70s vintage 4x12 scope on it that was pretty awful to shoot with but it was a fun challenge none the less.

I shot at the center dot and took a bit to sight the optic in. My youngest son shot the lower left, Sarah shot the lower middle and my oldest son shot the lower right dot. WT finished up with the middle right dot. It was his only 10 rounds through that rifle all day though.

69c40666694c2dae423863482e44f6b7.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom