Not open for further replies.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning, My People.!!

Up @ 4:15 with my wife and she's already on her way to work now.

Me..? I get to cool hang for a few hours, maybe hit the "Y" and work it from 6-8.

I drove all the way up to Clinton MotorSports just off 71 yesterday to view a new MT10 Yamaha scoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V44IxCY1_kU == that R1 mill and crossplane crank makes some very hip noises.!!

They Didn't Have One.!!??>>

Welp they did have a new MT09 and a lot of KTM candy (*1290 Super Duke in 3 variants*)

They have this "Costco vehicle savings program" I wanted to hear more about - but it's a fail in my head.

Hec, I know how to negotiate a deal...the program didn't save me hardly anything. Wishful thinking.

Sure was a nice day to get out - Sun was out and very perf temps after all the heat we've had.

I tried to stop at some local gun shops along the way but none of them had any BCI in stock.

I want to fondle a new BCI 10.5" pistol...that or get the parts and build my own. ==

https://coppercustom.com/brands/bci...s-5-56-pistol-professional-series-pistol-5-56

Time will tell. Maybe wait until Black Friday-ish dates to order the parts out if I build.

Hope your day is filled with Laughter & Peace, my brothers...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have some few with the bushing that the barrel is very difficult to get out. But I think the bushing is worth every penny.

I think that the proper procedure in this case is to run a thousand rounds through it to see if that helps. If that does not, do it again. And again, ad infinitum.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Between house updates, tires on the wife’s Bimmer and helping a son out with his flying expenses, I’m going into Black Friday busted down broke. It is a sad thing too. I have needs dang it!

On a possibly unrelated note, I have been contemplating doing an M1 Carbine build using an Ivers Johnson with a Fulton Armory barreled action. The IJ runs perfectly but the sights have to be pushed way left to get it on paper. As in the sight being cranked all the way left and the the sight assembly pushed left in the dovetail. The IJ is all USGI except for the receiver.

I’m not sure if I should just throw a paratrooper stock on the IJ and enjoy it as an oddity in the collection while buying a nice FA M1 Carbine complete or part the IJ into an FA based build. Or, option 3 would be to just hunt down an original Rock-Ola and grow the collection of oldies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sitting in the Dr's office waiting room for my 12 week follow up. Hoping to get cleared for strength training. :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Between house updates, tires on the wife’s Bimmer and helping a son out with his flying expenses, I’m going into Black Friday busted down broke. It is a sad thing too. I have needs dang it!

On a possibly unrelated note, I have been contemplating doing an M1 Carbine build using an Ivers Johnson with a Fulton Armory barreled action. The IJ runs perfectly but the sights have to be pushed way left to get it on paper. As in the sight being cranked all the way left and the the sight assembly pushed left in the dovetail. The IJ is all USGI except for the receiver.

I’m not sure if I should just throw a paratrooper stock on the IJ and enjoy it as an oddity in the collection while buying a nice FA M1 Carbine complete or part the IJ into an FA based build. Or, option 3 would be to just hunt down an original Rock-Ola and grow the collection of oldies.

Man I feel you on the broke part. We have had a lot of expenses this summer from medical to home improvements. In truth I did add several hand guns and a couple of really nice rifles to the line up. And ammo.
    Had some funds left in the #gunfunfund but with the news of a terminally sick friend we will be making an unplanned trip to Florida. Damn it is expensive to travel these days. This will hit the #gunfunfund pretty hard. No new pieces for me until next spring.

In that real world problem (:lmfao:) I could not run everything brought to the FGE and did not bring everything. I am not right in between my ears.....:n00b:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    After going over the ole budget this morning, I have yet another reason to hold off from buying any new gun stuff, I have to pay off some CC debt. I was on track to have it paid off by now, but emergencies (gun related) came up along the way. It's time to adult the hell out of my finances and get this sucker taken care of.

Side note: Nobody won the Mega Millions, it's now $868 million for Friday night's drawing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    After going over the ole budget this morning, I have yet another reason to hold off from buying any new gun stuff, I have to pay off some CC debt. I was on track to have it paid off by now, but emergencies (gun related) came up along the way. It's time to adult the hell out of my finances and get this sucker taken care of.

Side note: Nobody won the Mega Millions, it's now $868 million for Friday night's drawing.

Well :poop:.....I did not win so the LT-6/CZickness long range property is on hold until I win on Friday.....:):

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I just bought my first CZ and want to make some more connections here (I can be overly shy), so it’s a good time to jump in! Hi everyone!
    Hi Sarah! Welcome aboard! Which CZ did you get? We enjoy seeing pics here too if you have one of your CZ!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

There’s a payment calculator out there that shows how much you would get each year across the 30 year span.

https://www.usamega.com/mega-millions-jackpot-annuity.asp?state=IN&d=

I could get by on just over 9 million a year to start I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom