Not open for further replies.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Thanks for the warm welcome!

I got the 75 compact, the safety model. I don’t have enough experience with DA/SA to have a preference when it comes to decocker vs. safety and it was a great deal! Super excited to hopefully take it out sometime in the next week.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Do you have friends to go to the range with and talk gun talk? There are many people here that will be happy to help in this capacity! A great group of people here! I'm always learning something new.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Good choice Sarah. Out of the box the 75 compact is a wonderful gun. With some cajun gun parts and some lovin, they can become incredible shooters... :yesway:

7DFCQTph.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Hi, Sarah. I'm a CZicko .....but that's accepted 'round these parts. :D
    It sounds like you chose wisely for your first CZ ! :yesway:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Earlier, many of you were talking about being gun fund'less for quite a while. Add me to the group !

After (20) years, it was way past time for a new pair of hearing aids.
    Nothing that an afternoon of testing and fitting, and $5K :n00b: won't fix.

They could get me to about 80% of a normal person's hearing. Some frequencies are totally gone, and there's no getting them back. But with the latest technology, it's a huge improvement over my previous set of hearing aids.

So a bit broke for a while, but on the plus side, I'll be able to hear all of you CZickos much better ! :)

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Earlier, many of you were talking about being gun fund'less for quite a while. Add me to the group !

After (20) years, it was way past time for a new pair of hearing aids.
    Nothing that an afternoon of testing and fitting, and $5K :n00b: won't fix.

They could get me to about 80% of a normal person's hearing. Some frequencies are totally gone, and there's no getting the them back. But with the latest technology, it's a huge improvement over my previous set of hearing aids.

So a bit broke for a while, but on the plus side, I'll be able to hear all of you CZickos much better ! :)

$5k? WHOA! I want out of the Old Dude club...

I knew they where expensive but I had no idea.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Sounds like I picked a good model to start off with! I’ll probably end up getting the CGW reach reduction trigger at some point because I have kid sized hands. I’m sure I’ll end up finding other things I want too, but right now I just need to practice more.

Do you have friends to go to the range with and talk gun talk? There are many people here that will be happy to help in this capacity! A great group of people here! I'm always learning something new.

I actually don’t. I usually go to the range alone, which I’m okay with, but it makes me end up going very infrequently and thus my shooting has not improved much over the last year. I’d love to get together with some people on here and am definitely willing to learn!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's your answer for most things! LOL

Well, yeah, maybe, kinda-sorta...:):

In the reality of this my lack of trust for our Gov. plays into it. Give me the 365 Million (Est) up front and let me do as I will. Waiting on them/trusting them is not an option. The system could fail at some point and you are left out in the cold. Or they could effect changes down the road. Who is to stop them. Would not be the 1st time.

Give me the money now. Hey I am a sharing kind of hey....:cool:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Sounds like I picked a good model to start off with! I’ll probably end up getting the CGW reach reduction trigger at some point because I have kid sized hands. I’m sure I’ll end up finding other things I want too, but right now I just need to practice more.

I actually don’t. I usually go to the range alone, which I’m okay with, but it makes me end up going very infrequently and thus my shooting has not improved much over the last year. I’d love to get together with some people on here and am definitely willing to learn!

Yep - you are going to fit right in with this group!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom