Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    TT that G19gen2 sold fast.
    Yeah it really did. I was surprised both my pistols sold so fast right now, seems things are moving slow in the classifieds right now but glocks usualy do well if they are priced fair. The gen2 was sort of a guesstimate but I thought it was fair and he did too obviously lol.
    I went with 420 instead of the 450 because I forgot I didnt have the original mags and guiderod for it. Functionally a better deal but collextably someone is gonna have to source those pieces if they want it original, the slide stop too. Not hard to do except the mags maybe.
    CZ's are always the guns that sell slow lol.
    I just am buying something very rare that I want really bad and it's a ton of money. I have to raise some extra cash for it.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Yep! Definitely good pricing will move things. If it's something I'd rather get rid of I just drop the price to as low as I can live with and am happy to have a little more cash to put into something else.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The wizard piece I'd like to stay in the group. But I understand these pieces arent cheep and everyone doesnt always have the money to add a new piece on a whim.

I am at the end of the allotted #gunfunfund for 2018. I might be selling the AR I just finished to a friend that really wants a nice AR. If I do that it will replace the money's I have spent on the SA Champion. Not all but some. I hate it when the balance is zero.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I am at the end of the allotted #gunfunfund for 2018. I might be selling the AR I just finished to a friend that really wants a nice AR. If I do that it will replace the money's I have spent on the SA Champion. Not all but some. I hate it when the balance is zero.
    I agree.
    I added some cool guns this year. Some I will keep. My favorites are glocks thats no secret but not even all glocks tickle my fancy anymore. I'm getting picky.
    AR's, damn I've added some really nice ones this year but even if I sold any of my other ones I'd probably lose money because the AR market is so low. I have old factory rock rivers I bought back in early 2000's I want to sell but I'll be waiting till the market goes back up.
    The cz's are great, I'm still playing with some. The p10c new offerings intrigue me.
    I've went deep into some other hobbies this year and those are more expenssive than guns. Most of the guns I like or the ones ill let go, are replaceable. The other things I'm buying arent as much. They are more rare and they gain in value so I also do look at collecting from that perspective. Regardless, I enjoy the ride. Sometimes the hunt and acquisition is the most enjoyable part.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom