• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    The wizard piece I'd like to stay in the group. But I understand these pieces arent cheep and everyone doesnt always have the money to add a new piece on a whim.
    Yeah, the Wizardized pieces are indeed investments. I've toyed with the idea of seeing if my Wizardized 75B in matte stainless would tempt a czicko so I can pry that Valor away from H-45. I haven't touched it in over a year until recently putting new LOK frag grips on it and lubing it up, but I don't know if I could part with it without kicking myself a LOT. It's as close as I could get to BA's satin nickel compact that RKW has now, and it's my grail CZ.

You guys know how it goes... human nature maybe... but sometimes Wanting is more fun than Having.

Ok, back to the WS, I've said too much!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I agree.
    I added some cool guns this year. Some I will keep. My favorites are glocks thats no secret but not even all glocks tickle my fancy anymore. I'm getting picky.
    AR's, damn I've added some really nice ones this year but even if I sold any of my other ones I'd probably lose money because the AR market is so low. I have old factory rock rivers I bought back in early 2000's I want to sell but I'll be waiting till the market goes back up.
    The cz's are great, I'm still playing with some. The p10c new offerings intrigue me.
    I've went deep into some other hobbies this year and those are more expenssive than guns. Most of the guns I like or the ones ill let go, are replaceable. The other things I'm buying arent as much. They are more rare and they gain in value so I also do look at collecting from that perspective. Regardless, I enjoy the ride. Sometimes the hunt and acquisition is the most enjoyable part.

Love the hunt. The chase. The decisions on what is next in re-doing any given piece.

Oh trust I am loosing my butt on the AR and he is getting a serious deal. He knows it. The unplanned trip south will drain the reserves.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Evening, everyone.
    Buyin' sellin'...must be the cold weather setting in.

I've toyed with the sale of some of my iron too.

CZ Phantom, maybe my wizardized CZ P01

Maybe a rifle..I dunno.

Thinning the herd is sometimes very difficult.

Time will tell...

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I think I want to ditch my road bike and get a trail bike....

My road bike rarely gets to see the sun. My mind wanders back to anything stressing me if I'm riding the road bike.

With the Mtn bike on dirt trails, you quickly learn to stay focused...or you crash. Pain is a great teacher.
    Wn7ot1l.gif

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I have bought the least in the group this year. I think I've only bought two guns total for the year.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    My road bike rarely gets to see the sun. My mind wanders back to anything stressing me if I'm riding the road bike.

With the Mtn bike on dirt trails, you quickly learn to stay focused...or you crash. Pain is a great teacher.
    Wn7ot1l.gif

All this bike talk is making me think I should attempt to learn to ride a bike again. My balance isn't the best, so I never learned as a kid, but would love to be able to bike some trails.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Yeah, the Wizardized pieces are indeed investments. I've toyed with the idea of seeing if my Wizardized 75B in matte stainless would tempt a czicko so I can pry that Valor away from H-45. I haven't touched it in over a year until recently putting new LOK frag grips on it and lubing it up, but I don't know if I could part with it without kicking myself a LOT. It's as close as I could get to BA's satin nickel compact that RKW has now, and it's my grail CZ.

You guys know how it goes... human nature maybe... but sometimes Wanting is more fun than Having.

Ok, back to the WS, I've said too much!

You know I have two satin nickel compacts, right?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Still time to catch up.
    I don't have s lot of room left in the safe. I really haven't bought many guns in the past few years. I've probably gotten rid of as many as I've added.
    nothing really jumps out at me, as I've got to have that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom