Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    But, in the spirit of CZ, it's gonna have to get a better trigger. I've been doing some research, trying to figure out where it's going, but it's definitely going.
    My instructor had an HK with the LEM trigger. It was pretty sweet. I don't know if that helps or not.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Do any of you guys like hot stuff? On a low carb diet? About 5 of these things and I was done. WOW!

AC55FAC6-ADED-4D86-9C04-A12BC34E2524_zpski1sbdae.jpg

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    My instructor had an HK with the LEM trigger. It was pretty sweet. I don't know if that helps or not.
    The LEM trigger, I believe, is a DAO that is about 4.5 pounds. It just has a very long take up, due to the DA. Mine is a version 3, with a 15lb trigger, I think. :laugh:

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Do any of you guys like hot stuff? On a low carb diet? About 5 of these things and I was done. WOW!

AC55FAC6-ADED-4D86-9C04-A12BC34E2524_zpski1sbdae.jpg

I'm going to look for these next time I'm at Kroger. I'm the kind of person who never can have enough heat when it comes to food. I'm always piling on more hot sauce and putting fresh serrano peppers on everything - even grilled cheese!

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...I don't know if any of you are on Reddit, but the r/gundeals subreddit is a real killer on the wallet. I need to unsubscribe for a bit before I buy something else.

It's cost me $$$ in the last couple of years.

...And yeah, I'm beginning to notice that. :lmfao:

This thread has cost me even more than r/gundeals.

We like to call ourselves enablers here but I think there are a few serious pushers mixed in.

I've managed to "control spending on myself" recently buy buying 2 pistols for my daughter to try out, along with the cleaning supplies, ear pro, range bag and ammo, etc that she will need. A recent divorce left her without a home defense pistol and I told her I'd take care of it.

If she likes something else better than what I have, I'll buy that too.

Yeah...I'm doing great at controlling myself. :laugh:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm going to look for these next time I'm at Kroger. I'm the kind of person who never can have enough heat when it comes to food. I'm always piling on more hot sauce and putting fresh serrano peppers on everything - even grilled cheese!
    I like spicy stuff but when I eat it sometimes I get the hiccups and if I'm in a restaurant it's very awkward lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom