Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have both the terrorists over for a slumber party and I am the big stuffed toy apparently......:):

Air mattress is up in the front room and I am the floor of the bouncy house.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    If I'm up, I use a walker to get to the bathroom, etc.......but mostly, I'm staying stationary and taking the max. amount allowed of my meds. It's not great, but better than yesterday.

Next week, I'll get a hold of my previous surgeon from Indiana Brain and Spine. Hopefully, he'll take my case again.

Thanks for asking, KJ . :)

Good luck sir. I hope they can get you taken care of.

My wife had back surgery a few years ago. They thought she had calcium build up around her spine, turns out she had a cyst and it was pushing on her nerves. She got down to where she couldn't walk more than to just go to the rest room. She used a different group for her back surgery, Indiana Spine Group. They did a great job for her.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Good luck sir. I hope they can get you taken care of.

My wife had back surgery a few years ago. They thought she had calcium build up around her spine, turns out she had a cyst and it was pushing on her nerves. She got down to where she couldn't walk more than to just go to the rest room. She used a different group for her back surgery, Indiana Spine Group. They did a great job for her.

Happy that it worked out for her ! :yesway:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    It's an HK, which is still Eurotrash. So it's like a CZ with a taller slide, right? :D

I traded off my former P30L to get my SP01 Tactical, but I found this one here in the classifieds. Picked it up this morning.

95920998-921E-4107-B39E-F17C2E8854D6_zpsfo0tplc1.jpg

Its like a Phantom with a German accent.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    But, in the spirit of CZ, it's gonna have to get a better trigger. I've been doing some research, trying to figure out where it's going, but it's definitely going.
    That's the gun I have that I still say is my favorite of all time. Ergonomicly. It's a laser. Soft shooter.
    You stole it.
    I've been buying game used baseball memorabilia and I'm broke. I'm gonna list some guns and accessories to raise some money for more baseball stuff. Lol

Edit: I dont know anything about modifying HK triggers.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    That's the gun I have that I still say is my favorite of all time. Ergonomicly. It's a laser. Soft shooter.
    You stole it.
    I've been buying game used baseball memorabilia and I'm broke. I'm gonna list some guns and accessories to raise some money for more baseball stuff. Lol
    You have my number, text me what you are selling.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Almost bought about pistol, but talked myself out of it. It's only been about a week since the CZ! I need to slow down and realize I have student loans to pay.

I don't know if any of you are on Reddit, but the r/gundeals subreddit is a real killer on the wallet. I need to unsubscribe for a bit before I buy something else.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Almost bought about pistol, but talked myself out of it. It's only been about a week since the CZ! I need to slow down and realize I have student loans to pay.

I don't know if any of you are on Reddit, but the r/gundeals subreddit is a real killer on the wallet. I need to unsubscribe for a bit before I buy something else.
    I can barely figure out how to use INGO lol.
    I'm not very tech or internet savvy.

Hey SarahG anytime you need help spending money just ask us. We are enablers :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom