Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Anyone else run an RMR with suppressor height sights (that cowitness) and just not dig it?
    I'm really unsure about this 509 Tactical setup. I mean it looks sexy, but optics on handguns never feel "natural" to me. I ran a class with this setup and did "okay", but I'm really second guessing myself.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Anyone else run an RMR with suppressor height sights (that cowitness) and just not dig it?
    I'm really unsure about this 509 Tactical setup. I mean it looks sexy, but optics on handguns never feel "natural" to me. I ran a class with this setup and did "okay", but I'm really second guessing myself.
    I think I shot that gun at the FGE. Wasn't in love with the sight.
    I want to do an RMR on one to see if I can "adjust" to it. I've tryed several dot equipped pistols, and they always feel awkward to me.

I have a Austrian suppressor host pistol, that the suppressor sights absolutely suck on. The Wizard and I shot it quite a bit at the SGE. The sights are worthless, but it was great when we started point shooting it. I'm seeing the sights being removed, and a RMR in its future.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I hate suppressor sights with an rmr. I'll be taking them off the 34.
    On the other 2 I have regular sights. I dont understand why people want 2 dots in their sight picture?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I hate suppressor sights with an rmr. I'll be taking them off the 34.
    On the other 2 I have regular sights. I dont understand why people want 2 dots in their sight picture?
    Not a fan of suppressor height sights. The ones on my CZ are awesome, but if I snap the gun up, I have to readjust to line them up. It reminds me of shooting a S&W 5906, and why I hated them. The slides were to tall.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Not a fan of suppressor height sights. The ones on my CZ are awesome, but if I snap the gun up, I have to readjust to line them up. It reminds me of shooting a S&W 5906, and why I hated them. The slides were to tall.
    See for me it's weird. On my pistols with no rmr I like suppressor sights. But the 3 with rmr's nope. The 34 will be getting regular sights as soon as I get a chance to sit down and swap them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom