Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well it died early in here tonight. All of ingo really. I kept watching for any action but nothing in almost 4 hours so I'm hitting the sack.
    Good morning to the super early risers. I'll be back up by 7 but I dont know if I'll be back in here till later or not. Everyone have a great day and make CZ's great again;)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

I love it on the rare days I can actually sleep in!

Great day for a fire. Just came in smelling of smoke myself.

My neighbor had a bonfire going last night and I loved the smell while I was out grilling burgers for dinner. With the cool crisp air it was wonderful... :yesway:

I hope everyone has had a great Sunday! It's been a busy day for me trying to get caught up with homework (remind me again why I went back to school at 30) and doing laundry. All needed but not exactly the most exciting thing to do on a weekend!

You can do it. I was like 46 when I decided to turn my associates degree into a bachelors. It was rough working full time and going to college full time, even if it was all on the computer whenever I had free time. Felt like I had no time for myself for ~3 years, but it was worth it. Plus I bought myself a nice Dan Wesson as a present to myself when I graduated... :):

The Wizard is killing me with that Sig Scorpion.
    I know it's not a "real" 1911.
    I know it has an external extractor.
    I know it's a Sig.

It's still sexy.

That model is what got me into 1911's.

I get the credit card thing too. I have one I'm attempting to finish paying off and then it's on to student loans. My justification to myself for buying guns is that I have to have some sort of hobby to not go insane - just happened to pick one of the more expensive ones!

Yep, I hear ya. I ended up having to roll my student loan and a credit card into my home loan. Hated to do it, but the house payment is still under control and the house is still worth about $20k more than I borrowed, so it worked out. I just hate having a balance on the CC.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    A few years ago at a science fiction convention, we have a charity auction, where I picked up two framed pictures. The first one was a photo of the crew of the Memphis Belle, signed by the captain. The other is a painting called "Doolittle's Raiders" and it has a piece of one of the planes attached to it.

I thought about this after reading about the other non-CZ stuff here.

Wow, both of those are fantastic things to have. Have you been to the Memphis Belle exhibit at the Air Force museum in Dayton? They just finished restoration of the original Memphis Belle last spring and have a big display built around it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The Wizard’s Sig did make me think a bit. That was a killer price for that pistol. I know it’s got an external extractor, but with an EGW ignition kit and some polish, those 1911s can really be sweet. The biggest issue with them for a normal 1911 guy is the slide profile demands new holsters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom