Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The Wizard’s Sig did make me think a bit. That was a killer price for that pistol. I know it’s got an external extractor, but with an EGW ignition kit and some polish, those 1911s can really be sweet. The biggest issue with them for a normal 1911 guy is the slide profile demands new holsters.

Meh.
    Just me. Not a fan of the profile.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Oh, BTW, Morning folks! :coffee:

How plentiful are Sig P365s now days? About 6 weeks ago, I offered to buy a neighbors unfired P938 so he could get the P365 that he has been wanting since they came out. He says that he has one ordered at Elmore’s but that they are telling him that they are still hard to come by. Another shop down the road has one in their case, but the neighbor is waiting on Elmore’s to find him one. I was thinking that the rush to buy them was over and that they were commonly available right now.

The only frustrating part of this is that while I have that bundle of cash committed to that gun, I’m seeing other deals come and go, such as the Wizard’s Sig.

First world problems, Right?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

How plentiful are Sig P365s now days? About 6 weeks ago, I offered to buy a neighbors unfired P938 so he could get the P365 that he has been wanting since they came out. He says that he has one ordered at Elmore’s but that they are telling him that they are still hard to come by. Another shop down the road has one in their case, but the neighbor is waiting on Elmore’s to find him one. I was thinking that the rush to buy them was over and that they were commonly available right now.

The only frustrating part of this is that while I have that bundle of cash committed to that gun, I’m seeing other deals come and go, such as the Wizard’s Sig.

I would have to say we are well past the time limit on this one. Respect, if there is another available then he is holding you up.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I think his problem is Elmore's. A quick search online shows no shortage. I haven't shopped local gun shops, but dislike Elmore's with a passion. It's his money, if he wants to wait for his LGS it's up to him, but they seem to be pretty easily available elsewhere... :dunno:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I see the chemo oncologist today and the radiation oncologist on Wednesday. I really have no idea where we are going from here. I don't know if we are jumping back in or waiting until after the surgery.

I’m really hoping that the worst is behind you BA. Praying for good news for you.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I’m really hoping that the worst is behind you BA. Praying for good news for you.
    Agreed, best of luck to you BA in this upcoming chapter with your wellness plan, praying for the best on all fronts.

Just got back last night from a fantastic family vacation last week, probably the last one we'll take with the kids at their ages, and it was a really nice time, especially the weather. Speaking of which, what did you guys do with Fall while I was gone?!? Wow is it brisk out there, and it sounds like there was a crazy bad wind storm Saturday evening. My deck furniture was re-arranged when we got home. And the heat is officially turned on at my house. Brrr. But glad to be back... always nice to see the house didn't burn down or see a flood in the basement while we were away.

CZ!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

The P365 is readily available at most local shops I frequent up here in Canada. Elmo's World is full of :poop: He needs to find a new shop. I get really aggravated when I see or hear of shops trying to play the "hard to get" game with customers. If they can't get one and everyone else can, my business goes elsewhere.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I think his problem is Elmore's. A quick search online shows no shortage. I haven't shopped local gun shops, but dislike Elmore's with a passion. It's his money, if he wants to wait for his LGS it's up to him, but they seem to be pretty easily available elsewhere... :dunno:

Well, seems like it's 88's money. I'd tell him that I can't continue to commit to the expenditure on the schedule he is keeping.

Seems to me if he wanted one, he'd have one by now.

Might tell him you would list it on INGO for him, if he is not a member (?)

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning, My People.!!

34 and clear here in Sidney, NE.

Big Red nation is all abuzz about NE winning their 1st football game in I don't know how long.

All I know is that the last game of the season MY Iowa Hogeyes are gonna put a hurt on them like the last few years.

Friday after Thanksgiving in IA City.

And "YES" that is Black Friday and all that goes with it : DW CZ DW CZ DW CZ

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Birds : you know you are in my prayer everyday...it continues no matter how and where this all leads.
    Stay the course - everyday is one more step closer to kicking it to the curb.
    Hang in, my friend...

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    The P365 is readily available at most local shops I frequent up here in Canada. Elmo's World is full of :poop: He needs to find a new shop. I get really aggravated when I see or hear of shops trying to play the "hard to get" game with customers. If they can't get one and everyone else can, my business goes elsewhere.

Agreed : why not show the LGS this list???

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/Sig P365

OR...

https://gunwatcher.com/sig-p365-for-sale-in-stock/guns-best-price-link

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Yep. I don't like Elmores anyway, so this just makes me like them less.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Heck, the Ice Cream truck in my neighborhood is selling 365's ! :whistle:
    But seriously, PSA has them everyday for $ 549 (free shipping, and no sales tax)
    Elmores, and your neighbor 's silly commitment are the problem, 88' !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom