Not open for further replies.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    One of the neighborhoods in the Fort for Fitness always has a house with a beer stop instead of a water/gatorade stop.

fe0406dec95a33b0a23f170d61a5b6d2.jpg

I think that might be my finish line.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That's awesome that you are taking the time to pursue something that interests you though! I have a friend who is taking flight classes as well and he's said it's been more rewarding for him than any traditional schooling or job promotions ever have. I might be tempted to give it a go if being in the air didn't terrify me so much. :dunno:
    So I was talking about it on ingo a couple times about things we had regrets about and that was the one regret I had that I could change and there wasnt any reason holding me back from doing it now except my own excuses. So I did it. I've been trying to get back out there and live life. I still need motivated sometimes and I'm working hard to fix that but I'm making progress.
    You should try it. Take a flight and see what you think. If you're terrified to the point of not being able to tolerate it at all then I understand

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Is it the tan one with the hogue grips with the built in magwell in the grips? I have that sig scorpion if so. I love it. You need one
    Yup. Just dropped the price to $600.
    Needs and wants are trumped right now by a 4'11" woman who will jump on me like a spider monkey and gouge my eyes out if I buy one more gun in 2018.
    Which might be better than the suffrage I will incur over the next 2 months.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yup. Just dropped the price to $600.
    Needs and wants are trumped right now by a 4'11" woman who will jump on me like a spider monkey and gouge my eyes out if I buy one more gun in 2018.
    Which might be better than the suffrage I will incur over the next 2 months.
    Wow. It wont last through the night for that cheap. I've never seen one below 750.
    Is she all jacked up on mountain dew? :):

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Wow. It wont last through the night for that cheap. I've never seen one below 750.
    Is she all jacked up on mountain dew? :):
    She's jacked up on 15 years with me and the last 3-4 years of me saying every other day "look what I bought".
    She even told me today, no more "accessories". I think she means you guys. But here we are. :D

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    She's jacked up on 15 years with me and the last 3-4 years of me saying every other day "look what I bought".
    She even told me today, no more "accessories". I think she means you guys. But here we are. :D

I feel your pain but my spouse knows better. Besides, it is a minor revenue stream for her. You guys are not doing it correctly.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down

Maybe she means no jewelry, purses, scarves? Those kind of accessories? Just tell her these mags, scopes, ammo, night vision goggles, aren't accessories. They are necessities. As a husband and a father, you have a responsibility, no a duty, to defend your family from all enemies foreign or domestic, alive or reincarnated.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Maybe she means no jewelry, purses, scarves? Those kind of accessories? Just tell her these mags, scopes, ammo, night vision goggles, aren't accessories. They are necessities. As a husband and a father, you have a responsibility, no a duty, to defend your family from all enemies foreign or domestic, alive or reincarnated.

h45 Let me know how that works out for you... I'm pretty sure she'd be the enemy if that was my excuse.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I feel your pain but my spouse knows better. Besides, it is a minor revenue stream for her. You guys are not doing it correctly.
    My wife can buy whatever she wants. Hell I try to talk her into buying stuff for herself lol. Shes never given me REAL hell about buying things. In recent years she likes to play like shes giving me hell but she really isnt. I stay within the budget I have to blow. Bill's are paid. We are all fed. We do family stuff. Kids have more toys than they use and always get more. Money for saving and our other investing is never affected by guns or any other hobby of mine and never has been. So really theres not much to be said. But yeah I still dont advertise the fact that a little screw for this or that gun cost like $100 :): if someone isnt into your hobbies then they arent going to actualy understand the costs of the hobbies. I dont understand how a little makeup brush costs $50+ but I dont try, I just dont want to even know. If it makes her happy then I'm happy.
    It would THRILL me if she bought more things for herself. I'd LOVE to buy even more guns and other things but if I did then I'd be overspending and I would be irresponsible. Yeah I've paid the budget back a couple times for some larger purchases that truly had to be got right then or never at all and it saved me money and was a good investment. But Its not like i missed a bill or something to do it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My wife can buy whatever she wants. Hell I try to talk her into buying stuff for herself lol. Shes never given me REAL hell about buying things. In recent years she likes to play like shes giving me hell but she really isnt. I stay within the budget I have to blow. Bill's are paid. We are all fed. We do family stuff. Kids have more toys than they use and always get more. Money for saving and our other investing is never affected by guns or any other hobby of mine and never has been. So really theres not much to be said. But yeah I still dont advertise the fact that a little screw for this or that gun cost like $100 :):
    It would THRILL me if she bought more things for herself. I'd LOVE to buy even more guns and other things but if I did then I'd be overspending and I would be irresponsible. Yeah I've paid the budget back a couple times for some larger purchases that truly had to be got right then or never at all and it saved me money and was a good investment. But Its not like i missed a bill or something to do it.

If I fill the spouses hand with green backs and send her forth to the malls she spends it on everyone but herself.
    She does shop for herself but the surprise "Hey, why don't you go shopping" announcements are usually bags of stuff for the kids.

She never gives me grief.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If I fill the spouses hand with green backs and send her forth to the malls she spends it on everyone but herself.
    She does shop for herself but the surprise "Hey, why don't you go shopping" announcements are usually bags of stuff for the kids.

She never gives me grief.
    Sounds like my wife. She even buys me guns like yours does lol

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I know I make it sound like I'm blowing $5k a week on guns and not paying my bills, not the case.
    My wife is not a wicked witch or anything either. She just wants this stupid credit card paid off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom