WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning Tom.
    Whatcha got planned today?
    I think I'm gonna try and hit the gym today for a little bit, long overdue.

Gonna finish replacing outlets and light switches in various rooms with the wife. Also talk more paint samples and such (bleah). Hitting Red Lobster for lunch to appease the missus and hoping to find time to finish Daredevil Season 3. Hope you have a good one :yesway:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Gonna finish replacing outlets and light switches in various rooms with the wife. Also talk more paint samples and such (bleah). Hitting Red Lobster for lunch to appease the missus and hoping to find time to finish Daredevil Season 3. Hope you have a good one :yesway:
    I should be starting on insulating the garage, but clearly you have more ambition than me today.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Walked around this morning to assess the wind damage. Lots of limbs and two tree tops on the ground. More chainsaw time.

Got back on a workout regimen this week. Not my favorite thing, but feel better already. Watched Purdue beat Ohio State from the treadmill.

Spent Friday and Saturday trying to decide what gun to buy next, and this morning talking myself out of it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Walked around this morning to assess the wind damage. Lots of limbs and two tree tops on the ground. More chainsaw time.

Got back on a workout regimen this week. Not my favorite thing, but feel better already. Watched Purdue beat Ohio State from the treadmill.

Spent Friday and Saturday trying to decide what gun to buy next, and this morning talking myself out of it.

Hehehehehe......Whatcha looking for.....:):

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

I'm glad to hear you're getting back onto a workout.
    I am literally tired of having no energy. Tired of sitting all day long. I need to start yelling at myself since nobody else is gonna do it for me.
    Sitting around and eating everything in sight is not good for me physically and mentally. Vicious cycle.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down

Friday afternoon it was an M1 carbine. Saturday morning it was a pistol caliber SBR, then a PCC. Last night it was a new 1911. Then my wife told me she was going to start Christmas shopping this week.

Part of my problem is I rearranged the contents off the safe yesterday, and realized I had room. Now I have this urge to fill it.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Enabler :):
    And T-Dogg I love to see you so happy to bring the P-01 home that you made it your avatar.
    Thank you. It's a sweetheart. That gun always felt like it belonged to me. It's soul is bonded to mine....wow that was like deep.
    Uh oh. I knew I shouldn't have told this group I had talked myself out of buying something.
    Yeah, not the best thing around here. I mentioned making responsible financial decisions the other day and got beat up pretty bad. I bruise easy too. :(

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I'm glad to hear you're getting back onto a workout.
    I am literally tired of having no energy. Tired of sitting all day long. I need to start yelling at myself since nobody else is gonna do it for me.
    Sitting around and eating everything in sight is not good for me physically and mentally. Vicious cycle.

Last year I got serious about it, lost a bunch of weight, and felt the best I had in years. Then I fell off and had a hard time getting back into the routine. The first two or three weeks are the hardest, then it just becomes the new norm again. Week one down.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Friday afternoon it was an M1 carbine. Saturday morning it was a pistol caliber SBR, then a PCC. Last night it was a new 1911. Then my wife told me she was going to start Christmas shopping this week.

Part of my problem is I rearranged the contents off the safe yesterday, and realized I had room. Now I have this urge to fill it.
    If you would see most of the texts throughout the week between myself and my alter ego, you would probably have a good laugh. I chase imaginary squirrels all day long. I have to stay strong....until January 1st.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

The spouse and daughter did 95% of our Holiday shopping last month. Today they are finishing this process. I gave her the budget in cash when she started. Limits were set. She has done well so far. Our goal has been get it done by mid Oct. and have for the last few years.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Last year I got serious about it, lost a bunch of weight, and felt the best I had in years. Then I fell off and had a hard time getting back into the routine. The first two or three weeks are the hardest, then it just becomes the new norm again. Week one down.

This was something we did (spouse and I) with regularity until she had so many issue that it was just no longer feasible.
    After my bout with the big "C" the long term side effects set me back far enough I cringe at the mere site of a tread mill.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Yeah, not the best thing around here. I mentioned making responsible financial decisions the other day and got beat up pretty bad. I bruise easy too. :(

That's ok. When you mentioned making responsible financial decisions, most in here just thought you meant waiting a week to order upgrades and accessories after you buy a new gun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom