Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Reach reduction kit and 10x bushing for the PCR. I have been having intermittent stove pipes with #6 that don't seem to be ammo dependent, so I ordered new extractor and recoil springs.
    I think the Wizard put a new extractor in it when we got it. It is a common problem with the rescue guns. I think the recoil spring should fix your issues.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I already put the 85c trigger in the PCR but didn't do the full RRK. It came with the defensive carry package, which is just the pro package minus the RRK. And I don't shoot the PCR as well as I do the other compacts. Upon further inspection, I realized that was the only one that didn't have the 10x bushing. Maybe it's it my head, but I really think that bushing makes a difference.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I get to winterize the camper, and pack everything back up to Indy. Oh joy! Winter is here.......

Frost finally made it's way to the GSF this morning. Going out today to see what sort of trees and branches came down in the wind yesterday.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I have parts in the mail for the Champion the Wizard forced upon my at the FGE. He is so mean.....:):

As I recall, I heard the wizard ask if anyone had seen his champion, about the same time I heard you snap your cases shut. I think I heard you yell about him having his money next week as you were loading your cases in the van?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I already put the 85c trigger in the PCR but didn't do the full RRK. It came with the defensive carry package, which is just the pro package minus the RRK. And I don't shoot the PCR as well as I do the other compacts. Upon further inspection, I realized that was the only one that didn't have the 10x bushing. Maybe it's it my head, but I really think that bushing makes a difference.
    I completely agree on the bushing. I made sure all of mine had them when I still had a family. Remember to stick the bushing in the freezer for a while before installation. I understand that makes things much easier.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes, I recall him twisting your arm severely. :rolleyes:

I think I cried out in pain.......I think.
    I am about to spend stupid money on it. I need to get back to the weekly meetings. I need another sponsor. I am needy.

Hello, my name is the churchmouse. Friends call me -CM-. others call me worse. I am an addict.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I think I cried out in pain.......I think.
    I am about to spend stupid money on it. I need to get back to the weekly meetings. I need another sponsor. I am needy.

Hello, my name is the churchmouse. Friends call me -CM-. others call me worse. I am an addict.
    You have friends?

:lmfao:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning Birds. How are you doing this frosty morning?
    Morning, sir. I am recovering from the worst headache I've ever had in my life last night. Today there is just a shadow of it left. It got my full and complete attention. Never felt anything like it before. I'm not usually prone to headaches but this one felt like a hot knife in my right eye. So, today will be slow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom