MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Cool photo, TT !

Waiting for my wife to join me at the cabin. I should probably sweep, but I'm not in the mood.
    Tonight, we'll heat up a pot of chili over the campfire .....both will be needed for warmth, as it dips to 29 degrees tonight !

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Cool photo, TT !

Waiting for my wife to join me at the cabin. I should probably sweep, but I'm not in the mood.
    Tonight, we'll heat up a pot of chili over the campfire .....both will be needed for warmth, as it dips to 29 degrees tonight !

Sounds like a great night. Love food over the campfire. Chili. Veggie soup. Ham and beans.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Morning all. Busy day here, got a haircut, had breakfast at my favorite breakfast place (Big Apple Bagels in Avon).

Next up. to stop by my mom’s house before heading to Layfette. I plan to hit Applied Ballistics this afternoon while in the area.

I haven’t been to the range in a few months other than to do training classes or competition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I love Big Apple Bagels in Avon!

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Cool photo, TT !

Sounds like a great time. Campfires (or even backyard bonfires) always put me in a good mood. Stay warm tonight!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Afternoon folks!

Had fun shooting this morning with WTB. This trip put P10C up over the 1000 round mark and that’s just over 500 with the CGW anti-rotation fix for the striker housing. I’ll pull it apart and take photos later for David, but I think it’s a solid fix for early P10s that could have the striker housing rotation fix.

After updating the database with today’s range trip, I realized that this trip put me over 10,000 rounds for the year. 10K was my goal for 2018 and when I was down for surgery in August, I figured that I would not be able to make it. With all of November, December and part of October remaining, I might be able to hit the 12K mark by years end. Last year was only about 9K, so I’m happy.

God, I do love shooting! :)

lexis2413

Mrs. Turbo
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Good Afternoon everyone! Areoflyer’s wife here! I broke down and finally made an account so I can follow along with/keep track of him. Also so I can have a leg up on all of you enablers on here. Seriously guys he was cut off until January 1, 2 guns ago...

On a different note! I know I’m a week late, but I wanted to personally thank all of you CZIckness guys for being really welcoming last Saturday especially as one of the wives who went. I had no problems getting up there and shooting with you guys and even felt encouraged to do so which means a lot to me.

Thanks to Patience and Barb for opening up your home and property to all of us!
    Highlights from last Saturday for me were Mcapo’s M1 Carbine. I’ll be more than happy to store that one for you! I’ll bring it up for visits I promise! Second highlight was shooting KJ’s MPX, that was a sweetheart and so much fun to shoot! 3rd biggest highlight was hitting the 8” orange plate at 400 yards with our 308, that’s one I’ll definitely have to repeat again! :):

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom