Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I tell myself that I have adequate (at the range) covered. With my old eyes, I've given up on the days when I thought I was above adequate. :laugh:

Last shots today...

dqAzPb0.jpg

Not bad at all.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I was able to get to the outdoor range today to put most of 250 rounds into the plate rack and dueling tree. Mostly to function check a new MP9 2.0 Compact.

No [FONT=&amp]"CZ's" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]made the trip today.

Came home a got a few miles in on the mountain bike and trails, ate and took a long nap. Was a good day.
    [/FONT]

1. I was just reading today where the MP9 was one of the top five guns to own for CC with their 17 rounds, and I think I remember reading where the Compact had 15 rounds.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Yes the MP9 2.0 Compact has a 15 round mag and can also use 17 round mags.

There is little functional difference between the MP Compact (4" barrel). Glock 19 and CZ P-10C. Just a little bit of difference in the ergonomics.

I like them all.

"Top 5" lists mean VERY little and are usually just some writers way of having a piece ready for a deadline.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I love all of my CZ's but we all know what is the king with me.
    I was the only guy shooting at the indoor range this week and the range officer had to come by for something. I had the three guns I was shooting laid out. As he was going by, his head swiveled and he says “ beautiful .45” looking at the 1911. Never got that kind of reaction on a Tupperware gun.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Good morning y'all. Been up since 130am with the little missus. 2nd pot of coffee, Dry firing the cz, prepping for family, pajama christmas card photoshoot in a few hours, dropping my oldest off halfway to lafayette followed by a triple date at the range with only 1 other semi experienced shooter (knows the basics) Today is going to be a blast let me tell you..:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::40oz:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good morning y'all. Been up since 130am with the little missus. 2nd pot of coffee, Dry firing the cz, prepping for family, pajama christmas card photoshoot in a few hours, dropping my oldest off halfway to lafayette followed by a triple date at the range with only 1 other semi experienced shooter (knows the basics) Today is going to be a blast let me tell you..:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::40oz:

:coffee: 1st........:):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good Morning, My People..!

In the blind .. Waiting for quacks to sack

42 degrees and NO RAIN

I am building a set of High performance aluminum head today for Ingo member Christian Patriot. I have his engine short blocked. +.030 and stroked 350 chev that will be 383 ci when I am done. Should be a hoot.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I am building a set of High performance aluminum head today for Ingo member Christian Patriot. I have his engine short blocked. +.030 and stroked 350 chev that will be 383 ci when I am done. Should be a hoot.
    How in the world?!
    You are very talented and busy!
    I would say that you do more work than 2 above average people!

CZ

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Morning folks :coffee:

I see some discussion of scopes going on. So far I have been most impressed with the Hawke I purchased. Pretty hard to beat at the sub $200 price point.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Yes the MP9 2.0 Compact has a 15 round mag and can also use 17 round mags.

There is little functional difference between the MP Compact (4" barrel). Glock 19 and CZ P-10C. Just a little bit of difference in the ergonomics.

I like them all.

"Top 5" lists mean VERY little and are usually just some writers way of having a piece ready for a deadline.

1. I enjoy them b/c sometimes I have had most of what they are referring to making me feel like I've made good decisions. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom