Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Morning all. Busy day here, got a haircut, had breakfast at my favorite breakfast place (Big Apple Bagels in Avon).

Next up. to stop by my mom’s house before heading to Layfette. I plan to hit Applied Ballistics this afternoon while in the area.

I haven’t been to the range in a few months other than to do training classes or competition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    When I was in chicago this last time I got a picture of this at our restaurant. It's a game used ball from the cubs world series win. I've never seen on from game 7. This ones probably worth about $15,000. A ball from that game is my goal. It will probably never happen unless I get lucky. Thought I'd share this cool ball with you guys. It's not mine
    nkif8wP.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    When I was in chicago this last time I got a picture of this at our restaurant. It's a game used ball from the cubs world series win. I've never seen on from game 7. This ones probably worth about $15,000. A ball from that game is my goal. It will probably never happen unless I get lucky. Thought I'd share this cool ball with you guys. It's not mine

Sox should have kept him. Cool ball to have.

How do these things get tracked once the play happens to know that Ball A belongs to Play A?

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    So I will show my memorabilia ignorance here, but it seems game used items are generally worth more than autographed items? Assuming it's not a Ty Cobb or Babe Ruth autograph. So game used and autographed items are probably worth the most?

Do you collect cards too? Or just memorabilia? When we moved I found a box with my baseball card collection from when I was a kid. My son was amazed with it for two days. Now he would probably trade them for a candy bar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    elijaharchiive
    Top Bottom